Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls I’m texting my friend and she keeps putting nursey…Truff dat you helpppp!

Reactions: 18
So is it not the ship we thought she was on for 3 day ?? Is she on it for a week?

??? What
My friend is spelling nursery as nursey like Truff does.

I wonder if this is a Mandela effect or something and it is actually nursey not nursery

Reactions: 18
I hope Matt knows he has to propose to her on this holiday...

The perfect proposal
With the most perfect ring
The perfect surprise

We will never hear the end of it if they do get engaged.

Reactions: 25
Crap.

On topic: Remember that time Kate said Oluv was playing the guitar, when she was about 11 months old
Na remember when her ma thought it was ok to sit her at a desk reading a book like a 5 year old when she was like 6 months ha

Reactions: 43
Brilliant recap Groot
I’m just wondering about the logistics of the proposal. How will truff, sorry I mean Delo, get the balon arch delivered to the ship?

Reactions: 36
Brilliant recap Groot
I’m just wondering about the logistics of the proposal. How will truff, sorry I mean Delo, get the balon arch delivered to the ship?
Hopefully her contact at Manchester airport security can get them airlifted to the ship in time

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she will be on stories tomorrow for the launch of the most amazing collagen drink form NuSkin

Reactions: 20
I hope Matt knows he has to propose to her on this holiday...

The perfect proposal
With the most perfect ring
The perfect surprise

We will never hear the end of it if they do get engaged.
It’ll be Olives most favourite engagement ever. She loved it.

You have to wonder though, if it doesn’t come this holiday, will it ever? He’s been engaged before but has obviously realised the level of commitment required to actually get married. Maybe he’s realised it’s not all going to be as great as she makes out, financially connected to her, half the house but half his income etc.

Re KHM in the gingham dress…she does look better now the big boobs have gone, but she needs to start wearing a bra.

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry if this is wrong Or been shown.
Current itinerary of Harmony Of The Seas
Harmony Of The Seas current cruise is 7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Perfect Day. Prices start from USD 808 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 19 Jun, 2022 and ends on 26 Jun, 2022.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.