Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’ve been to Australia or Asia then yeah that’s serious jet lag that can last up to a week in some cases. I wouldn’t imagine jet lag from the uk to the east coast of America would last more than a day or so. She’s just one of them, thinks she’s so exotic and well travelled and just has to boast that her jet lag is the worst.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
We were due to go this September as we love Halloween in the parks but we’ve had to cancel due to the Hubby’s cancer diagnosis. We also had two night sat Hard Rock Universal so we could do their Halloween nights.
Olive would have loved Magic Kingdom,I mean I like Animal Kingdom but I feel for your visit to Orlando you’ve got to do Magic Kingdom first especially for little ones.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
My suggestion for new thread - delo wants the influencer life just as much as he wants Katie for a wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly, what other “influencer” comes on in the morning and says “I’ve got loads to do so I’ll be back on tomorrow”?! Why hasn’t she pre-recorded content to post today?? It just baffles me how little planning and preparation she puts in to her job. It’s not difficult ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion #147 " As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realise I've just got, big hips, small tits and smelly breath 💃💃

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Finally caught up!
you’ve all covered trolls…
could you be arsed going all that way for a week! Poor Oliff being ragged round and poor kid, always an after thought!
At least she came back with a bespoke tan and super blonde hair 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha I'm creased, they went to animal kingdom with their cases 😂😂😂 they are the bleeping clampits aren't they. So you're telling me the website of the bag drop off didnt say closed on particular days. Whatever. I feel ASHAMED.

I Can't believe they spent 6 - 8 hours in the Bahamas and Jamaica and she's making out like they did so much. They legit played in the sea and watched one street show. I've done more in Blackpool

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hahaha I'm creased, they went to animal kingdom with their cases 😂😂😂 they are the bleeping clampits aren't they. So you're telling me the website of the bag drop off didnt say closed on particular days. Whatever. I feel ASHAMED.

I Can't believe they spent 6 - 8 hours in the Bahamas and Jamaica and she's making out like they did so much. They legit played in the sea and watched one street show. I've done more in Blackpool
She even called herself the clampits on a story 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We were due to go this September as we love Halloween in the parks but we’ve had to cancel due to the Hubby’s cancer diagnosis. We also had two night sat Hard Rock Universal so we could do their Halloween nights.
Olive would have loved Magic Kingdom,I mean I like Animal Kingdom but I feel for your visit to Orlando you’ve got to do Magic Kingdom first especially for little ones.
So sorry to hear this, I hope you all are doing ok! Thinking of you xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have any of my lovely trolls got an ASOS discount. Not to derail ... truffs suitcases wont get unpacked until at least next Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So sorry to hear this Ruby xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.