Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:- TruFF life. As long as it’s Free or on Finance.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ha ha ha ha and this kids is why you should
Never go to such places to by over priced tit cars 🤣🤣🤣 aww ya poor kate could hatfields not sort a dodgey finance deal for you 🤣🤣🤣

Is that her old old car? The one she got from them was black. The pic is still on their insta!
Yer and she was sucking there arse hole telling all her 14 year old followers how amazing the service from them was ha ha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
No Kate, you mean you had to give the car back because you’re bleeping skint and couldn’t afford the monthly payments 🤣
awww poor are ye 🥺
Is she hoping for a free car?

One sausage and mash? Give over. That is either a tightened sleeve, or she ate the other two out of the pan whilst she was plating up. High protein diet of one sausage and mash? Ok then.
Can you imagine her going to her PT like ‘I’ve been dead good, just had 1 skinny sausage’ and the PT like righhhhht, you need a bit more than 1 sausage for energy, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Waiting for the other car company to come out with their side of the story (a.k.a the truth) 🍿
Anyone know the name of the other car company? 🤭

Never mind me trolls, I’ve caught up now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Its not even in english what shes said about the car.

Land Rovers are notorious for being absolutely rubbish and so its her own fault spending what is almost a mortgage payment on something thats already battered, just to pretend shes got money driving a range.

Reactions: 29
Dustbin on legs 🤣
Funny enough I used to have a furry Dusty bin bin for my bedroom
Showing my old age now
She reminds of that in that coat this morning 🤣
I’m actually jealous of your younger self!!! I wanted one and my mum wouldn’t let me have one. Thinking about it, her posts are just like the riddles on 3,2,1 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Turns down 5k but has a car on finance 🙈

alright duck.

I NEVER ADVERTISE OR RECOMMEND A COMPANY UNTILL AFTER MONTHS/WEEKS OF TRYING….. well….
I can't believe the way she lives tbh, so desperate to be seen to have a certain lifestyle that she can't actually afford.

I had to buy a new car recently, got myself a nice little 5 year old hatchback, it's grey, it's not an Instagram car but it's lovely to drive and perfect for the short distances that I drive. It's reasonable on fuel and it won't seize up because it needs a long run whilst I mainly only do school runs. Paid cash less than 4k, £20 tax for the year and £200 insurance. Job done.

Just be normal Truff, you'll find your life is so much easier then!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Imagine having to go to one of those companies so you can pretend you have money 😂 but you can turn down 5K because you won't promote a bad company 😂 How the duck is she going to get out of this mess this freebie life ain't going to last forever & won't be long until all the cards are maxed out !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She talks absolute balderdash!!! So irresponsible, she'll promote anyone for a few freebies! She only said that the other day to pre-empt this ranting post as people will remember her bumming them back in November. Also more fool her for making payments when she didn't have a car to drive!

Reactions: 18
Why why why did she write flexible breach baby :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I’m sorry but what the actual duck

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Signed up to a 2016 Range Rover on finance so she can keep up with the Insta kids and make out she's winning at life with her Rangey.
This must be the one she got someone seen it outside the shop where she renting the chair didn't they 16 plate 😂😂
Bums her kids clothes, shoes , prams and days out so she can pay for a car, absolute head.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Signed up to a 2016 Range Rover on finance so she can keep up with the Insta kids and make out she's winning at life with her Rangey.
This must be the one she got someone seen it outside the shop where she renting the chair didn't they 16 plate 😂😂
Bums her kids clothes, shoes , prams and days out so she can pay for a car, absolute head.
I can’t even fathom how she thinks this is normal. WTF.

Reactions: 18
She talks absolute balderdash!!! So irresponsible, she'll promote anyone for a few freebies! She only said that the other day to pre-empt this ranting post as people will remember her bumming them back in November. Also more fool her for making payments when she didn't have a car to drive!
This! If she didn't have a car, why would she make monthly payments?! The post on the OMG finance page says she was 'taking delivery' of her new car back in November, so what happened to it in those 5 months that she claims she didn't have a it?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.