Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leodog19

VIP Member
Mate, men are not easy! I love my husband, he’s a delight but 4 days into furlough and lockdown and I was ready to rip my hair out! He got food poisoning on Mother’s Day and yesterday I honestly lost the will to live listening to him whinge! I tested negative on day 7, super positive day before, not a hint of a line of day 7
Day 5 tomorrow for me I'm keeping my 🤞🤞let hope I'm good to go 🤣

Reactions: 5

gossip29

VIP Member
Thing is , she can get her chebs done , but of lipo, but she’s a pure broadback and they can’t change that. She’s shaped like a square , and has no feminine curves to her. So I have no idea what a mummy makeover would look like , added to that her hideous lifestyle of eating out three course meals often , it will just pile back on. It is clear, if she does ever loose weight, it’s straight back on.
True that. She’ll always be a greedy pig with no self control

Keera

VIP Member
She’ll always be fat tits. It’s more a state of mind. Like calling someone specky or a VL even if they’re not specky or a VL 🤣
A VL 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I call my fiancé that all the time even though we are 30 n he is not in fact a VL 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
😂😂 I’m dying at the parenting tips from you all while I’m feeding, not pretending to feed and sticking his face in my tit for Instagram likes but like actually feeding.

Troll!! How do you not know this isn’t the mom way.

Get on insta asap! We need to see your too pure for this world properly feeding!

On a serious note huge congratulations Belle, I hope you’re both doing super well xxx

Oh I've done that already!
you need to read an audio book then!

• Heart

eskimopie

VIP Member
So what exactly is she keeping private?!
Her rent a chair 🤫🤫🤫🤫

You have to question his ethics anyway, he was part of the Jeremy Kyle show when they were telling people to come off their prescription anti depressants to take a lie detector. But I know his wife is good at her job so I just thought I’d recommend haha
His sister is actually my nhs gp, she’s lovely. I forgot about his association with that show.

jenna555

Blocked aren’t I, (for nothing as never interacted) but my mate showed me brides she’s just done & never would have guessed KHM had done the makeup. The contour is not what you’d expect from supposed professional who been doing it as long as her but they do look pretty, I think. And yes brows stand out but model looks like she naturally full brow & might ask for them to be tinted like that and Truff couldn’t do much with them.

The post about ‘insta break’ though 🤢 you don’t end up with this many tattle threads for nothing.