Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UndeclaredAd

I didn't have a hi temperature my was a banging headache really bad one and sore throat and acing all over 😫
Same, just back from Tenerife two days (tested negative there twice and once before work yday) but went to sleep feeling rubbish and woke up worse today then was pos

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Cady1954

VIP Member
My husband is from the north and when he shouts the kids he shouts ‘use two’. Hurts my soul. I miss my brain workout of deciphering truffs illiterate captions
I'm from Jarrow originally and I would say use two but never ever would I write it. My mother would turn in her grave!

There is someone on here who types in a Scottish accent and I love it! Welsh accents get me going lol
Is that Blanche Hunt who is on the mario thread as well? She is hilarious. Oh I love the Welsh accent and I hate the Geordie accent t. I cringe when I hear it on the TV.

• Heart

poppet88

Chatty Member
There’s also going to be strict rules and high standards for the premises used for procedures. These are medical procedures that should be carried out in an aseptic environment not in the back of a hairdressers or in your mates kitchen. Pretty much got to be a proper medical clinic in future and it will be inspected regularly I believe.
If only public services had the staff to inspect all these premises regularly. Sadly, they haven’t.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Don’t boobies have to be changed every 10 years? Has it been ten years? And teeth have to be updated after 10 years?

Melj71

Chatty Member
The way she announced she had met up with Pep was weird at the time, feel like it makes more sense now.

I think she will spin it that she’s got a chair nearer to home for ease with Olive picking up from nursey/school
Yes. I was going to suggest thi about 'school' drop off/pick up.
I'm massively disappointed that no-one has said she's going to spin the rented chair with her massive heffalump hooves. You've all ruined Christmas.

• Haha
Went my mother in law funeral to lovely send of .then my daughter tex me when she got home she did a covid test and it was positive as I'd been my daughter minding my grandson this week week I'd do a test came up straight away positive. Now I'm 54 had all my jab as eanyone who had covid my age what symptoms u had?
We had it at Christmas, we’re 48/49 and just cough and headache. Really, really bad headache I had but he had sore throat and a cough. We were ok with it.

My Friend had it last week and she’s 55, nearly 56 and she felt like she hadn’t slept for a week, would sleep then get up and had to have a sleep kind of pattern, she was ok after day 5.

It’s everywhere again. Hope you feel better soon ❤

• Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Went my mother in law funeral to lovely send of .then my daughter tex me when she got home she did a covid test and it was positive as I'd been my daughter minding my grandson this week week I'd do a test came up straight away positive. Now I'm 54 had all my jab as eanyone who had covid my age what symptoms u had?
I had it last week and gave it to my 70 year old diabetic auntie. She had a headache, sore throat and tiredness. Says apart from feeling like shit it was the best sleep she’s ever had, usually gets a couple of hours a night but was sleeping 15 hours! Took 9 days to test negative. Hope you feel ok