Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure someone said on here that school don't like you sharing the personal reports on social media.

I am very surprised Pep manages to ever leave the house. I would have thought she would be frigging herself silly in front of that mirror 24/7 I'm a 42 year old woman and I wouldn't dream of putting flames on pictures of myself ffs

Reactions: 41
Why would anyone be assed what her reason does at nursery I just about check my sons updates because it’s the same thing eat / nap / play because he’s a 2 year old. She’s clutching at straws for content recently because she’s absolutely fucking shite at makeup

Reactions: 20
I swear Pep will be like Madonna when she's in her 60s. Posting pictures of herself looking for her mobile under the bed

Reactions: 39
Been a while since any of mine were at nursery so could have changed but when mine were at nursery we had to sign all sorts of data protection shit to day we wouldn't share anything online from the nursery

Reactions: 16
She’ll have International women’s week knowing her
Anyone else just absolutely knackered from international women's week? It's been non stop crazy, I can't wait until we're back to it not being international (women's) week. Anyone else find their toddler just goes manic during international woman's (week)?

Reactions: 38
It’s just exhausting for everyone involved. Even if you’re not woman

Reactions: 17
If anyone knows what nursey Olive goes to, please report thicko for screenshotting Olives updates, she can’t fucking do that and especially not for content for instabastardgram
That’s private for parents eyes only, not for the world to see.

Fucking dumb fuck.

Reactions: 22
Why on Earth would you share your kids shitty updates from nursery? Literally nobody cares what your kid does all day!
Must say though, Olaf has come along way from the days she was too pure for Instagram

Reactions: 30
She's a fucking TIT her !!
Why does she think she's absolutely solid ??

Reactions: 13
Why on Earth would you share your kids shitty updates from nursery? Literally nobody cares what your kid does all day!
Must say though, Olaf has come along way from the days she was too pure for Instagram
Bly manor Olive

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1110393
No no we really don’t need another one of her
Wait whaaaaaaat?? Was this sent directly by Baked by Steph or is it a gift from someone else? If it’s directly by then I’m so disappointed in their company used them before and love their insta but will be unfollowing now.. wow didn’t think they’d want to associate with a joke like Truff.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.