Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just don't strike me as the family that holidayed in Dubai for the past 20 years....
Wasn’t it hollies family who do that? And she’s just blagging everyone it was her

Wonder who’s been trying to poach staff from
Oh snarlin 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So how old is Mez, I'm guessing around 60 ish or near to it, she looks like she has had a hard life as does her brother husband, and not a couple who have travelled the world, Benidorm maybe like most people not Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Little Mez there delighted with her Primark haul.... I can't help but like her yano 😂😂😩😩
I like Mez too, she's a little cutie and deserves a better daughter. Does anyone remember years ago when she got a "new" car and did a post about how far she had come with it parked outside her old house she had lived in with her mum 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I've just seen her "maybe it's night terrors". As a parent of a child who gets them, people saying night terrors when they mean bad dream is one my biggest peeves.

Come back to us when Olive is screaming for her mum because she's in absolute terror and she doesn't recognise you so starts screaming and begging you not to hurt her.

It's always such hyperbole with her, a toddler who doesn't sleep is normal, there doesn't need to be a reason for it.
Such a bleeping idiot isn’t she! You’d know immediately if it was actual night terrors Kate you big slob

My gammon gets them sometimes and it takes him ages to recognise me after he wakes up, half convinced he’ll go for me thinking I’m a murderer one day

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I like Mez too, she's a little cutie and deserves a better daughter. Does anyone remember years ago when she got a "new" car and did a post about how far she had come with it parked outside her old house she had lived in with her mum 🤬
I’ve heard Mez is a lovely lady from a close friend who has met her a few times and let’s be honest, she doesn’t deserve the stick, even though I’m guilty of it myself 🤣 the pics she puts up of her poor mum kill me off though. ✌✌✌✌

Reactions: 29
100% agree. OHD is the image of her GranDa.
View attachment 1093557
Him and mez are bleeping related, defo some bloodline there somewhere. Explains a lot about truff really 🥴

Little Mez there delighted with her Primark haul.... I can't help but like her yano 😂😂😩😩
If I reach down into my dark soul, I do like mez. 1000% an enabler but at least she ain't some fake fucker who pretends she comes from money like truff and her childhood Dubai hols when it was probably benidorm

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've just seen her "maybe it's night terrors". As a parent of a child who gets them, people saying night terrors when they mean bad dream is one my biggest peeves.

Come back to us when Olive is screaming for her mum because she's in absolute terror and she doesn't recognise you so starts screaming and begging you not to hurt her.

It's always such hyperbole with her, a toddler who doesn't sleep is normal, there doesn't need to be a reason for it.
Same. My lad had them and they are horrible to watch, she definitely wouldn’t know how to deal with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Nobody and I mean nobody is wearing shoes with feathers on them. NOBODY. They are not a thing, just as poppet isn't a thing and orange/bland make up isn't a thing. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Him and mez are bleeping related, defo some bloodline there somewhere. Explains a lot about truff really 🥴

If I reach down into my dark soul, I do like mez. 1000% an enabler but at least she ain't some fake fucker who pretends she comes from money like truff and her childhood Dubai hols when it was probably benidorm
@wiganuser I'm crying at your new Pic hahahhahahaa😂😂😂😂 hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does truff insist on taking pics of her mum and Nan like they’re exhibits in the zoo - they always look simple

I do actually like Mez 💕

Reactions: 20
Following on from the last thread. WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD did they show a fake scan picture ?? I remember from the WIKI it was her cousins or something, but why did she actually do it??
Did she just wanna announce it early ? It’s so fuckin MENTAL though to not just fuckin announce it. The fake photo op is just really fuckin creepy. I can’t believe he agreed to that !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How are you Leo? How’s your Mum xx
Good thank well not really. My mum wouldn't go for her hospital appointment last tue my sister was taking her if it was me iwould of made her go .but she not to bad .thanks for asking 😘

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

I was just flyyyyying here to say the same! No hate towards Kate’s mummy she seems lovely! But….. they look so much the same and it would explain.. well.. Kate. If she wasn’t so unpalatable I’d feel bad saying that for Kate but you can tell she’s a nasty cow to peoples faces

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.