Katie Hayes #132 Unemployed, undisputed record holder for the fastest 5km run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think she sold of her makeup kit when she thought she was the next big time influencer after bleeping OD off and now she’s on her arse she’s using her own personal makeup?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Anyone think she sold of her makeup kit when she thought she was the next big time influencer after bleeping OD off and now she’s on her arse she’s using her own personal makeup?
Hahaha 100% ! Makes it even more funnier doesn't it ! Sold Oh Darlin and all her makeup hahaha ! Slyyy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They just don't strike me as the family that holidayed in Dubai for the past 20 years....

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Poor Olive clearly has Kate’s nose. Also is Kate taking Mez out for her birthday only using a #gifted day out, so she’s not paid a penny for it herself? The dirty meff

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I used to Google EVERYONE who wanted to work with me in any capacity and I wasn’t even a “brand”. Found a few gems doing that 👀
I used to work for the largest care provider in the UK and it’s standard practice for them to Google an applicants name - mainly to make sure their not journos or anyone else in the media but could you imagine anyone googling truffle prior to a contract being drawn up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New Thread Trolls...

There wasn't any thread suggestions so it's a collaboration of UN's haha from @Not_A_Troll & @Delstar , well done Trolls 👏🏻

I hope everyone is ok and recovering well from the bleeping SHOCK of that makeup "kit" that we set sights on yesterday 😩🤢😱 Actually mortified for her !

Things are getting desperate , times are hard ! Wirrals biggest Liar now is flogging an Air Fryer 😂😂😩😩🦢🦢🦢🦢

I wonder how Kate's "assistant" is getting on hahaha ??

#stillnotengaged
#stillnoapology

#READTHEWIKI⬆
Ooh I’m chuffed, that’s a first for me! I’m off to celebrate with half a bottle of Whispering Angle, @Not_A_Troll you can have the other half 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s very clear to see that little Mez doesn’t enjoy the camera - why does she continue to shove it in her face?
Lovely little shopping day out and she rocks up with that hair and a minty tracky on 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mez throwing peace signs like miley cyrus, knowing she's about to be someone's avatar has killed me.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I've just seen her "maybe it's night terrors". As a parent of a child who gets them, people saying night terrors when they mean bad dream is one my biggest peeves.

Come back to us when Olive is screaming for her mum because she's in absolute terror and she doesn't recognise you so starts screaming and begging you not to hurt her.

It's always such hyperbole with her, a toddler who doesn't sleep is normal, there doesn't need to be a reason for it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Na the kit has always been as minty as she is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.