Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally laughed out loud when she said "oud" is the new IT perfume smell. Katie you're about 4 years behind love. You never discovered it, you just hadn't smelt it because you hadn't been giftedddd. Big difference.

It's a very weird video and it's a bleeping ped-ophiles dream. She's thick as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have no clue why you would put those horrible clubbed finger nails out as an advert for anything, either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I literally laughed out loud when she said "oud" is the new IT perfume smell. Katie you're about 4 years behind love. You never discovered it, you just hadn't smelt it because you hadn't been giftedddd. Big difference.

It's a very weird video and it's a bleeping ped-ophiles dream. She's thick as duck.
Hasn’t she been going to Dubai for 25 years? Surely this isn’t the first time she’s got onto Oud…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg they bummed a night stay and food in the Hilton in town & took Olive with them..... hahahahahaha WOW
Dirty little stinks 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Omg they bummed a night stay and food in the Hilton in town & took Olive with them..... hahahahahaha WOW
Dirty little stinks 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Troll. It was Family valentines. Of course Olive went.
That poor kid never has a dummy out of her mouth now, her little teeth are going to be wrecked

Reactions: 27
God, she’s a proper beg isn’t she? There’s nothing she won’t bum. All at the expense of that poor child. Any normal person would turn down that freebie considering the child should be in bed, but not Truff. Drags Olaf along and pretends it’s a ‘family valentine’s night’. Here’s a tip Truff, that’s not a real thing.

Reactions: 26
If I were on a valentines night away and the table next to me brought their spoilt, wingey kid I would be so mad 😂

Reactions: 30
How do they sit there filling their faces with ale and all kinds of food then just get up and duck off. Bad scruffs, knocks me sick 🤢🤢

Bet they don't even tip the restaurant staff.

Reactions: 34
I’m sorry what now? She/they got gifted a night at the Hilton. Are you actually kidding me. Another brand for my sh1t list who I’ll now blacklist for work and personal use. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 32
Just saw the video post and besides what already has been said, remember cabbage patch dolls back in the 80’s you all probably had one, whilst I was one of the mums queuing in Lewis’s for one for my bespoke. Strange looking things.
They’re back in Smyths, so are Bratz dolls!

Reactions: 5
So that child went to bed at 9.30 and is now up and out for 9.30am. No bleeping wonder her bags are purple. Also, I saw something the other day about people being "constantly busy with mundane tasks" breakfast club isnt an achievement....my kids had a lovely breakfast with me on our dining room table in our home. Proper weird behaviour.

Reactions: 28
She’s a big smelly scruffy cow. All this Valentines shite gets on my nerves. Olive is not your Valentine Kate she’s your child!!
Also if this stay was gifted she should have declared it. Plus it looked empty.

Reactions: 22
The Hilton bar and restaurant looks completely empty last night on her pictures and video, I’m cringing for her, the absolute beg.

Olaf looks bleeping knackered on the breakfast video as per.

Reactions: 13
She’s a big smelly scruffy cow. All this Valentines shite gets on my nerves. Olive is not your Valentine Kate she’s your child!!
Also if this stay was gifted she should have declared it. Plus it looked empty.
Olives tantrums probably cleared the place out. I have kids myself, but who wants to listen to that on a Friday night in a restaurant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Was it gifted though? I mean they can duck off, how many people will have paid and booked it for this weekend with it being valentines? She’s a one bad meff. The way they take Olive too, poor Delo doesn’t even get a shag out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Here are my Zara picks....proceeds to film in *low exposure* so you can't bleeping see. What a dunce.

Was it gifted though? I mean they can duck off, how many people will have paid and booked it for this weekend with it being valentines? She’s a one bad meff. The way they take Olive too, poor Delo doesn’t even get a shag out of it
AD/PR is in the corner of her video

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.