Katie Hayes #129 Does she even like makeup?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is taking that kid out late AGAIN?

More importantly, why is she trying to make a blazer work over a tracksuit?!!
I know I saw the time she posted and was like wtf mines already had dinner and a bath and is now just chilling out like they actually drag that baby out at adult hours it’s saddening. bleeping hell she’s probs still awake now

Reactions: 17
Why the duck is taking that kid out late AGAIN?

More importantly, why is she trying to make a blazer work over a tracksuit?!!
Because it’s valentines weekend troll and obviously valentines is all about babies

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Could you imagine dating someone who literally hundreds of people hate, laugh at and is a full on imbecile?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Could you imagine dating someone who literally hundreds of people hate, laugh at and is a full on imbecile?
He’s simple as duck though isn’t he, probably still uses his fingers to do simple addition

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I presume the video isn’t meant to look like a no***s wet dream - but to me it looks like a cartoon dick going into Olives mouth. Shocked she posted it! so little regard for the quality and content of her posts 🤬 poor olive 💔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I presume the video isn’t meant to look like a no***s wet dream - but to me it looks like a cartoon dick going into Olives mouth. Shocked she posted it! so little regard for the quality and content of her posts 🤬 poor olive 💔
Omg can’t unsee it

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm reporting that post. Its making me scared for the kid tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Not even 1600 likes in 8 hours. Olive isn’t even pulling the engagement in anymore is she.
I agree on that video now it’s been mentioned you can’t unsee it!

Reactions: 17
Omg can you imagine the editing that can be done on this I feel sick. These peados do that tit for their sites off open pages

Reactions: 25
The worst thing is that if anything disgusting happened and an image was found on a horrendous sight I bet she would have a rant about trolls. Stick to the narrative the weird freak

Reactions: 19
I’ve reported it too girls ❤ Us trolls will protect Olive even if her selfish twit of a ma won’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh ay! That video is horrible! She has no regard for her own child’s safety or dignity! She is a horror! And her actions are dangerous.

Also that Randox #Ad has pulled in a massive 254 likes. 254 likes from a possible 186k. So only 254 aspiring 16 year old make up artists or bought bots liked the post. I feel ashamed for her. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 22
Her head is so bulbous in the randox ads I hope they measured it alongside her zsm waist

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why on god’s green earth would you post a weird ass video of your child as a baby when she’s now 18 months old and you’re supposed to be a frigging make up page?
Never mind that it’s creepy AF.

Reactions: 25
"bar made"
"To many alcohol"

Olive has no chance 🤦
I was reading this without me gig's on and thought it said "Clive has no chance" and I was thinking...what have I missed and who the duck is Clive?? 😂😂😂 don't mind me pissing meself at my own post. bleeping Clive 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.