Katie Hayes #128 Unemployed Meff.... now trying to be a Chef 👩🏼‍🍳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl is illiterate. Kidney - singular, thyrold - unheard of, wiv = with, incessant shitchat about “I’m excited to bring you all wiv me”. Wash your hoody you dirty cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those stories this morning make no sense. I’ve got make up all over my top…so yeah…as everyone knows…basically.

She needs rebooting. Control Alt Delete ASAP. bleeping Nora.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Long time lurker did have another account but cleared my cookies and tattle logged out 😭😭

but has anyone noticed that she hasn’t posted olive at baby ballet since they put that post up supporting her and a few of us emailed them with the tweets and echo article?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
NAH duck OFF. I’ve paid £120 to Randox the other day for an appointment next week. When I finish work they’ll be getting an email from me for a refund along with the Echo article. I’ll go elsewhere.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
NAH duck OFF. I’ve paid £120 to Randox the other day for an appointment next week. When I finish work they’ll be getting an email from me for a refund along with the Echo article. I’ll go elsewhere.
I'm the same. Spent a fortune with them on tests needed for travel for work and also personally and now the racist homophobe Katie Hayes is being gifted a £500 service. What the hell are they thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Crystal Clear are one of my favourite brands for products and facials. It’s so disappointing 😢😢😢

Reactions: 6
I'm the same. Spent a fortune with them on tests needed for travel for work and also personally and now the racist homophobe Katie Hayes is being gifted a £500 service. What the hell are they thinking.
My mums used them for all her tests for travel. Fuming for her

Reactions: 7
Her house reminds me of the quirky quarter in town! Looking at the lines wobbling everywhere makes me feel sea sick 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That cardigan a little tight at the back Kate?
I genuinely thought it was a puffa jacket!

Me too. I used them for travelling out and back again. I’ll be emailing them later to tell them I won’t be using them again.

Reactions: 6
Probs too late but #129 wearing clothes that never fit, doesn’t know her thyrold from her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah sorry but I’ve cried at that old pic - looks like she could eat an apple through a tennis racket 😂 the tomb stones are ridiculous but better than that 🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.