Katie Hayes #128 Unemployed Meff.... now trying to be a Chef 👩🏼‍🍳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Dragons Den last night? The people who had the gel to squirt on a tissue to wipe your arse with. When Steven said they needed an influencer to advertise this- my mind went straight to one person 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Basically the go to word when she doesnt have a clue what to say because she knows duck all about the tests she was having done. Kidney Thyrold. 🙄 One scruffy mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I get an annual one in work. It’s includes cervical screening so please please please Kate don’t “take us along with you” 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Scrolling through my insta feed and pops up Kates live from other day Instantly thinking thought she deleted it, so go to her page notice the play symbol scrolling down to the bottom.Kate and PLF are loving life on holiday, the my one, basically kate having a laugh not the Kate we know now 🤔 why hasn't she deleted these if Delo is her true one and best baby Daddy!

Back to the knit cardigan and size M jeans kate give it up the diet, the editing and liessssssss

Reactions: 10
Wish she’d stop calling it her mum tum, she’s always had that gut 🙄
This is my pet hate you know, mum tum! Knocks me sick 🥴 I had a belly before I had kids and have a belly after. It’s just a fat belly ffs nothing “mum” about it

Reactions: 15
She sounded so excited to get her hormones tested more than her one kidney & thyrold. Think it’s a good job you’re getting tested Kate you grock if you think you’ve only got one kidney and you call them “systems of the body” ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I get an annual one in work. It’s includes cervical screening so please please please Kate don’t “take us along with you” 🤢
I’m thinking about the fridge sketch and how she would translate that to a cervical exam For content 🤢🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Truff you need to get a job seriously ! That picture you've posted is bleeping vile. You're just embarrassing yourself ! No one needs to see that , it empowers no one , it doesn't make you relatable or likeable ! Have a bleeping day off !

God imagine being that desperate for engagement and attention !

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I would like to say yes but my name isnt Sharon, my sisters is and the neighbours always called me Sharon so it sort of stuck. (Oh tit I’m sounding like our @Narnachops now with a big script 🤣)
Our Shaz doesnt come on here so she wouldn't know who the duck Truff is like most of us before Tattle and the troll cry.

I should have just said No it wasnt me 😩🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.