Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask a genuine question.
Why does KH pretend she runs ?? Lol. Why doesn’t she either actually RUN, or stop pretending that she does.

Reactions: 22

They’ll have the fire sticks out for you next, show us ya thumbs!

Eeeee RUDE!
You’re not from round here are you?

The absolute nerve. Well. We won’t be thanking you.

Reactions: 11
Guys can we keep Percy pig out of this! He’s a legend - truff is more daddy pig
My fault sorry I know I love Percy pig, he's so cute & that dirty scanky feckin crank certainly isn't She looks like she stinks of pig shit

Reactions: 4
Your posts are my favourite your dedication to read the wiki at the end of every post is 100%!

Reactions: 9
My fave bit about these threads is the fact that on every single profile pic she looks different. She's fucking mental, could ya be arsed with all that editing when people can see you for real in actual real life
@QueenBarb2 the wiki is absolutely the best one I've come across yet on tattle. You're a whispering angle sent from God

Reactions: 25
Wow. Thanks so much for this, I hope you are OK xxxx

Reactions: 3
You can’t tell me Naomi with the toes isn’t one of us… the camera is always on Truff.
Welcome Naomi.

I’m trying to attach a vid and it’s not working

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.