Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
One thing I will say about CF, regardless of what you think about the case, the CPS refused to backdown and progressed the case. Anyone with any small knowledge of the CPS, or Christ look at any trial or investigation, they take ducking ages as the CPS want it water tight and go through every little thing (even 24 hours in police custody is a nice mainstream way of realising just how much they need to charge). They had enough to prosecute CF , yes suicide is awful but when you look at the crux of that actual case , there was evidence to support it in court.

Anyways back to the Bison , sure we won’t hear much again today as her diary is so busy ….

• Heart
Reactions: 49

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Might complain to HB that I bought some of their Kate Hayes stock and tried to go on her page for the tutorials but it’s private 😂

Might complain to HB that I bought some of their Kate Hayes stock and tried to go on her page for the tutorials but it’s private 😂
I’ll say I requested to follow but she didn’t accept it so now I want to return the stock for a full refund

• Haha
  • Heart
With all due respect, I don't for a second believe the death and rape threats. Influencers make up the same thing to hoover up attention because it's pretty much the worst thing someone could say and no one would disagree.
Thanks new member who no one has spoken to before for sharing your opinion that nobody asked for.

• Haha

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Still haven’t managed to catch up, still laughing at her quote in the Echo 😂😂😂

I often say this on threads here because I feel quite strongly about it. Nothing rips my knitting quite like people excusing shitty behaviour by claiming they have poor mental health. Some people are just dickheads 🤷🏻‍♀️. I have depression, occasional anxiety, I’ve been in active addiction yet I’ve never been racist or homophobic to anyone, either in person or online. No excuse for abuse…except poor mental health. She is a special sort of dickhead if she has no empathy for anyone - claims to have been trolled but from reading hear will know what Sharky’s received.

I didn’t think it would be long before Caroline Flack was mentioned. The poor girl must turn in her grave, her name gets pulled into everything and more often than not, the people who shout “be kind” are the ones who really need to practice what they preach.

I don’t know how I would react if there were threads on me. I’d like to think I’d ignore them but I don’t know if I could. But one thing I know for sure is that nobody has 122 threads here for no reason.
This🖕
I work in mental health & people with mental health problems can still be dicks & have a crap personality. Having a diagnosed illness does not justify shitty behaviour. I wish folk would take accountability & responsibility for their actions,I’m looking at you Kate.
And I also wish folk would stop self diagnosing themselves with a mental illness. I’ve seen loads of influencers do it on their Instagram, I don’t think they realise that it can takes years to get a right diagnosis but these fuckers label themselves with whatever is in fashion.
READ THE WIKI.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Parsnipface

Just apologise for your tweets you scruffy fucking rodent.
I'm usually lovely but her arrogance and lies has made me rage so I'm morally okay with being harsh.
Nobody has threatened her kid, she writes herself cards. Full of more shit than a Glastonbury chemical toilet.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
She will be in bed Kirst, ya know with having a busy day tomorrow an all that and little big truck jnr having her 7-7 routine. Now fuck off and go to bed yerself.
009423E5-E1E9-4EEF-A745-DB3F8720AA94.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Potatoesgunopotate

Think we are all in agreement here, the thought of anyone turning up at your home, your safe space, private, is horrific and quite scary….MAD that there is zero evidence of that actually happening to her vs her doing it to someone caught in 4k.

think its only just hit me how she preaches about all this stuff being horrible and ruining her life when shes does that shit to people and has done for fucking months.

shes just dead vile ya knowwwwww

• Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
Imagine pawning your dog for a holiday, cant believe someone would do that, legging it to Cashies and standing in the queue with your dog, behind the fella with his ma’s TV, what can you give us for this. I cant believe she lives this side of the river for how invested she was I wrongly assumed she was part of truffs crowd, she is just a cling on. Im not going to comment on her anymore she is loving the attention which she obviously craves.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Someone who's getting harrised and got people threatening to come to their house - would really be posting pictures of their child wouldn't they 🥴

She must be testing the water she what likes and comments she gets. Thirsty bitch 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
You would think if she’s experienced such horrendous abuse and threats, hate etc, why on earth would you expose your kid online?
Couldnt agree more. Hasnt got the balls to come out and apologise herself, but will splash her baby all over insta for likes and sympathy. She makes my skin crawl.. what a coward you are Truff.

I think she thinks it’ll go away. It never will. There will always be someone commenting homophobe/racist on everything she does online for the rest of her career, and contacting the brands she partners with in future if there ever are any stupid enough to do so. That’s the truth.

And the people defending her.. wow. Why are there so many people out there defending these scumfluencers with their chests? It’s so tragic..

• Heart

BettyBeau

VIP Member
No, I'm saying you're making up stuff to hoover up attention. Just the kind of thing Kate would do.

People click like because they want to believe it's true and Kate has crazy threatening followers. But it seems as bad as most of these influencers lying to discredit tattle.

Anyway I'll go back to lurking. But think about it.
Hi new member
So after all the crazy shit Truffs done but today you decide to join to tell us that Sharky is lying 🤥.
Seems a bit suss that you would join just to say that. It’s like you have an ulterior motive or something.

• Heart

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
Honestly if she doesn't like what's on here maybe she shouldn't read here so much ? Take her own advice and unfollow. She's a joke. After the saga last night with the echo Iv just found out my cousin was commenting 🤣 she told me loads of tea about Kate prob stuff already on here gastric band surgery ect ? Well yeah she had a gastric band then pretended she had worked really hard and lost loads of weight by excersise alone , also apparently she was a total cow in high school a proper Regina George type thought she was above everyone , pretend to be nice to people's faces slag them off behind Thier back. Tattle is basically just a burn book but in good humour if you ask me no diff from echo comments newspaper comments ect everyone is entitled to an opinion, you can't go round being a proper nightmare to people and not expect it to come back on you in any way whatsoever because "you are mother" seriously ? Also have to mention the fact she's the biggest liar going pretending she's a size 6 when she's at least a 16 (which there is absolutely nothing wrong with I've been bigger) telling everyone to love themselves but editing herself madly, lying about her scan pics and also gifting herself fucking Horlicks and pretending they've gifted you it even writing your own card "from Horlicks" to yourself, same with the troll card ! The list is seriously endless imma go back the wiki again for a laugh cos honestly it's that unreal and embarrassing I don't know how or why anyone would want to keep such a charade going !!

• Heart
With all due respect, I don't for a second believe the death and rape threats. Influencers make up the same thing to hoover up attention because it's pretty much the worst thing someone could say and no one would disagree.
New member of course 😴 are you naomi crooked toes ? how’s watch me eyebrows has he been delos shoulder to cry on x

• Haha
  • Heart
I really hope she shares a cat account and accuses them of trolling just to let her followers know how much of a lunatic she really is.

• Haha