Katie Hayes #122 UNPALATABLE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Moodymargi for the stupendous thread title.

The saga continues..

The past is the past is the past is the past…

After continuing to dox any poor fucker who had dared to ask why she can’t stick false lashes on properly or why she thinks it’s ok to admit to having tit under your nails whilst driving to a bridal trial, Racist of the Year 2020, decided the best course of action would be to completely ignore everything, pretend it wasn’t happening, and pretty much deny it all, despite the evidence, in a manner similar to a toddler covered in piss and tit saying ‘no’ every time you ask them have they been playing in the toilet.

Liverpool Echo had other ideas though and ran with the story. Miss Makeup was given the chance to comment, but instead of issuing an apology as most people in control of their faculties and with an ounce of decency would do, she took a chance, and with all the cockiness of Matty Delo pretending he was flying in ‘Bizo’ class, she announced that she would address it in her own time, in her own way and on her own platform. Carry on like this and her own ‘time, way and platform’ will be 3 in the morning, through a megaphone, to the pigeons on platform 9 at Lime Street.

She was of course backed up by her ‘literally thousands’ of supporters in the comments.. Oh, wait, sorry, that’s wrong. She was backed up by a PT who’s somehow managing to train her from 4000 miles away and has never met her, and someone else who made it a zillion times worse for her by mentioning the racist stuff she’d done too. With friends like those, eh?

‘Heswall’s’ most famous homophobe finally surfaced from the black shed today, again with no apology (or shower), still blaming everyone else, claiming she had people turning up at her house, and a proud declaration of ‘I am Mother’ to add to her previous declarations of ‘I am Correct Person’ and ‘I am Human Being’. Here’s an idea, Kate, seeing as how your PR seems to be about as effective as a crocheted condom, try declaring, ‘I AM SORRY’, and maybe, just maybe, you might show that you’re not actually the arrogant, cocky, smugweasel that you’re currently coming across as and maybe, just maybe, you’ll still be able to get a few more free Sunday dinners.

As always, Read the Wiki..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 158
I AM MOTHER had me howling so much.

she is deluded.... no-one is turning up to her house ffs, come off it kate

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Amazing thread title!

I genuinely think she doesn’t know HOW to say sorry. It’s probably never something she’s had to do as she just bulldozes her narc self over any situation.

I read this about why people struggle to apologise and I think all points are relevant to Kate.

1. Admissions of wrongdoing are incredibly threatening for non-apologists because they have trouble separating their actions from their character. If they did something bad, they must be bad people; if they were neglectful, they must be fundamentally selfish and uncaring; if they were wrong, they must be ignorant or stupid, etc. Therefore, apologies represent a major threat to their basic sense of identity and self-esteem. (Hence all the ‘I know who I am guff)

2. Apologizing might open the door to guilt for most of us, but for non-apologists, it can instead open the door to shame. While guilt makes us feel bad about our actions, shame makes non-apologists feel bad about their selves—who they are—which is what makes shame a far more toxic emotion than guilt.

3. While most of us consider apologies as opportunities to resolve interpersonal conflict, non-apologists may fear their apology will only open the floodgates to further accusations and conflict. Once they admit to one wrongdoing, surely the other person will pounce on the opportunity to pile on all the previous offenses for which they refused to apologize as well.
Non-apologists fear that by apologizing, they would assume full responsibility and relieve the other party of any culpability.

By refusing to apologize, non-apologists are trying to manage their emotions. They are often comfortable with anger, irritability, and emotional distance, and experience emotional closeness and vulnerability to be extremely threatening. They fear that lowering their guard even slightly will make their psychological defenses crumble and open the floodgates to a well of sadness and despair that will pour out of them, leaving them powerless to stop it. They might be correct. However, they are incorrect in assuming that exhibiting these deep and pent-up emotions (as long as they get support, love, and caring when they do—which, fortunately, is often the case) will be traumatic and damaging. Opening up in such a way is often incredibly therapeutic and empowering, and it can lead them to experience far deeper emotional closeness and trust toward the other person, significantly deepening their relationship satisfaction.

So Kate, if all those words are too big and complicated for you, let me put it in simple terms. Say sorry, it’ll probably make you feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’ve unfollowed her from my blag account too. She’s an absolute weapon,can’t be doing with her ‘woe is me’ stance yet again. Own it Kate,apologise and mean it.It really isn’t that difficult 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 37
Fucken hell guys I’m on page 16 of the last thread fuckkkkk I should not of gone to bed last night and I’ve been up the wall today 🤦🏼‍♀️
The Owen drew saga was didn’t she ask for a load of candles when they opened oh snarlin and promised to share on her stories but she didn’t and he asked for them back and she ignored him 😂 anyway back off to the best thread 121 😂😂 duck it’s a omen like the thread we should never name 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I AM MOTHER had me howling so much.

she is deluded.... no-one is turning up to her house ffs, come off it kate
Who the duck in their right mind would want to attend her stinking property? Bet you can smell the unwashed laundry from down the street. No thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Amazing thread title!

I genuinely think she doesn’t know HOW to say sorry. It’s probably never something she’s had to do as she just bulldozes her narc self over any situation.

I read this about why people struggle to apologise and I think all points are relevant to Kate.

1. Admissions of wrongdoing are incredibly threatening for non-apologists because they have trouble separating their actions from their character. If they did something bad, they must be bad people; if they were neglectful, they must be fundamentally selfish and uncaring; if they were wrong, they must be ignorant or stupid, etc. Therefore, apologies represent a major threat to their basic sense of identity and self-esteem. (Hence all the ‘I know who I am guff)

2. Apologizing might open the door to guilt for most of us, but for non-apologists, it can instead open the door to shame. While guilt makes us feel bad about our actions, shame makes non-apologists feel bad about their selves—who they are—which is what makes shame a far more toxic emotion than guilt.

3. While most of us consider apologies as opportunities to resolve interpersonal conflict, non-apologists may fear their apology will only open the floodgates to further accusations and conflict. Once they admit to one wrongdoing, surely the other person will pounce on the opportunity to pile on all the previous offenses for which they refused to apologize as well.
Non-apologists fear that by apologizing, they would assume full responsibility and relieve the other party of any culpability.

By refusing to apologize, non-apologists are trying to manage their emotions. They are often comfortable with anger, irritability, and emotional distance, and experience emotional closeness and vulnerability to be extremely threatening. They fear that lowering their guard even slightly will make their psychological defenses crumble and open the floodgates to a well of sadness and despair that will pour out of them, leaving them powerless to stop it. They might be correct. However, they are incorrect in assuming that exhibiting these deep and pent-up emotions (as long as they get support, love, and caring when they do—which, fortunately, is often the case) will be traumatic and damaging. Opening up in such a way is often incredibly therapeutic and empowering, and it can lead them to experience far deeper emotional closeness and trust toward the other person, significantly deepening their relationship satisfaction.

So Kate, if all those words are too big and complicated for you, let me put it in simple terms. Say sorry, it’ll probably make you feel better.
Nail hit right on the head there. She’s a victim player, no matter how in the wrong she is, she’ll turn it around. She reminds me of the girl my sisters fella was shagging behind her back. My sister confronted her about it and had the absolute nerve to call my sister deluded and it wasn’t her actions that were causing pain. She then went on a social media rant about hearing her side of the story and not everyone knows someone’s experience in life. All woe is me, victim player EXACTLY like KHM only with a massive nose 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely you'd of had a ringdoor bell put in yourself and an excellent CCTV system installed wouldn't you , yano so you could show the proof of all these claims ??

Exactly - You would wouldn’t you?!

She must be waiting for one to be gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
How can this cheeky twit sleep at night knowing your child will read the disgraceful things you’ve said and there is no record of an apology. Shocking parenting. I bet olive is a little tit in ‘nursey’

Reactions: 51

The saga continues..

After continuing to dox any poor fucker who had dared to ask why she can’t stick false lashes on properly or why she thinks it’s ok to admit to having tit under your nails whilst driving to a bridal trial, Racist of the Year 2020, decided the best course of action would be to completely ignore everything, pretend it wasn’t happening, and pretty much deny it all, despite the evidence, in a manner similar to a toddler covered in piss and tit saying ‘no’ every time you ask them have they been playing in the toilet.

Liverpool Echo had other ideas though and ran with the story. Miss Makeup was given the chance to comment, but instead of issuing an apology as most people in control of their faculties and with an ounce of decency would do, she took a chance, and with all the cockiness of Matty Delo pretending he was flying in ‘Bizo’ class, she announced that she would address it in her own time, in her own way and on her own platform. Carry on like this and her own ‘time, way and platform’ will be 3 in the morning, through a megaphone, to the pigeons on platform 9 at Lime Street.

She was of course backed up by her ‘literally thousands’ of supporters in the comments.. Oh, wait, sorry, that’s wrong. She was backed up by a PT who’s somehow managing to train her from 4000 miles away and has never met her, and someone else who made it a zillion times worse for her by mentioning the racist stuff she’d done too. With friends like those, eh?

‘Heswall’s’ most famous homophobe finally surfaced from the black shed today, again with no apology (or shower), still blaming everyone else, claiming she had people turning up at her house, and a proud declaration of ‘I am Mother’ to add to her previous declarations of ‘I am Correct Person’ and ‘I am Human Being’. Here’s an idea, Kate, seeing as how your PR seems to be about as effective as a crocheted condom, try declaring, ‘I AM SORRY’, and maybe, just maybe, you might show that you’re not actually the arrogant, cocky, smugweasel that you’re currently coming across as and maybe, just maybe, you’ll still be able to get a few more free Sunday dinners.

Waaaaaahhhhh 💀 ⚰ @Eleanor Abernathy this is gold
Crocheted condom
The confidence of Matty delo pretending to fly bizzo class
The pT 4000 miles away shout

chefs kiss

#readthewiki

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Whooo my first ever title. Thanks to the man from Owen Drew for the inspiration 🕯

Let's start off with a song, altogether now trolls....

🎶 She was a Truffalo Soldier, Homophobic Racist 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Think we are all in agreement here, the thought of anyone turning up at your home, your safe space, private, is horrific and quite scary….MAD that there is zero evidence of that actually happening to her vs her doing it to someone caught in 4k.

think its only just hit me how she preaches about all this stuff being horrible and ruining her life when shes does that tit to people and has done for bleeping months.

shes just dead vile ya knowwwwww

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She will never apologise. She’s not emotionally intelligent enough. She has no self awareness and no social skills. Clearly doesn’t recognise that she has done anything wrong and therefore will never admit it. She will always be the victim and blame everyone else around her.

Reactions: 49

The saga continues..

Amazing as per. Send this into the echo!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

The saga continues..

Jesus H Christ on a bike. Take a bleeping bow 🙇‍♂️

Reactions: 19

The saga continues..

Kate, seeing as how your PR seems to be about as effective as a crocheted condom! DEAD 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

The saga continues..

🍿Racist of the year
🍿PT 4000 miles away
🍿Smugweasel
🍿Heswalls most famous homophobe

I am fuckin dead 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Hi All, new to this thread but usually comment on lots of other Tattle threads and have been known to dip into these threads occasionally and nosy at what Kate is up to. Have been following this saga with interest (and I must say some of the regular posters here are hilarious).

When I do come on to read these threads I often think 'ouch! That was a bit harsh!' Some people can be quite brutal and I can see why it upsets her. It must be hard not to look at it and not to let it get to you.

However.

Unfortunately there are no qualifications or experience required in order to become an influencer. And that means you end up with people totally unsuited to the job. Like Kate Hayes. This girl is like a bloody caricature of an influencer! If David Walliams dressed up in drag and made a comedy sketch about an influencer, it would be exactly like her!

The edited photos are absolutely hysterical, the use of someone else's baby scan because her own wasn't aesthetically pleasing enough, the pretending to fly business class, the fake designer gear, and now the ridiculous woe is me reaction to these tweets. It's like a comedy show, but it's real life! That's why she gets so much attention, you literally couldn't make it up!

I do feel for her, she gets a lot of criticism and it clearly gets to her. But I don't think this job is for her. It sounds like she was a good make up artist in the past. Perhaps she should go back to what she's good at 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.