Katie Hayes #122 UNPALATABLE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to offend anyone but does she actually have learning difficulties? She can’t spell… she can’t recognise right from wrong… she apparently believes all her own bullshit. She genuinely thinks trolls are out to get her and that she has done no wrong. Even now she physically can’t stay off social media can she? I know she’s a massive wrong’un but is she also… erm… how dya say it in a PC non offensive way? Is she simple?! Or just a complete and utter twit?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I don’t think she actually did - it was like a Hello Dave/Horlicks moment - where she got them to mix a shade of paint and called it something to do with Oluf but then claimed to be in partnership with them 🥴

Unless they gifted the shitter in the kitchen 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh my God! The exclusive paint that she said was only available in her name and it was actually a colour match pot she’d had done 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At the end of the day Kate.... you might think it doesn't matter , the past is the past and your a Mother with a bit of Tree thrown in...... but the truth is it does matter it matters very much !! Using that language F*g & F***got it's wrong and it's offensive !

You haven't done you're best - you're not a decent person any other respectable adult would have apologised.
Your responsive to this all is a disgrace & it's shocking that your are that arrogant and think you're that special that you don't have to say sorry..... absolute scum.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don’t want to offend anyone but does she actually have learning difficulties? She can’t spell… she can’t recognise right from wrong… she apparently believes all her own bullshit. She genuinely thinks trolls are out to get her and that she has done no wrong. Even now she physically can’t stay off social media can she? I know she’s a massive wrong’un but is she also… erm… how dya say it in a PC non offensive way? Is she simple?! Or just a complete and utter twit?! 😂
I was trying to find the words to say this earlier 😅 I genuinely think she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not a chance that will be the narrative she’s putting out! She’s full of tit! The girls who she doxxed have probably said to her who the duck you putting on your Instagram ect ect and she’s tit herself and now she’s playing that card to get everyone to forget she’s a racist

Edit to add! If it’s true matt and all that family would have them off social media! She’s full of tit
She makes my head hurt what kind of mother plasters her kid all over the gram if they are getting threats.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Narcissistic Personality Disorder & she's a Sociopath 100% !!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Apparently mez was a piss head must have dropped her on her head when she was a baby bladdered 😂. Would explain a lot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She makes my head hurt what kind of mother plasters her kid all over the gram if they are getting threats.
Exactly 🤯🤬 she’s really unwell

I’ve said this from the beginning she’s 💯 on the spectrum

Reactions: 17
If she’s dropped by H&B, do you think it will just be like when she left Oh Darlin? Like, no mention of it at all and if people ask about her ‘next launch’ she’ll just ignore it?

Reactions: 24
Only now reading the echo new piece while I got five minutes. I can't see comments. How do I turn comments on for the article does anyone know?

Reactions: 2
Only now reading the echo new piece while I got five minutes. I can't see comments. How do I turn comments on for the article does anyone know?
Correct me if I’m wrong trolls but the comments were never on the article chick, they were on the FB which they’ve now removed 😩

Reactions: 12
I honestly believe she was born with Foetal Alcohol Syndrome, she's absolutely textbook, even down to physical characteristics imo

Reactions: 36
Did she have more followers than Darby before this? But no one cares what KHM said. So her followers are bots or little girls who aren’t going to be spending money on motherhood diaries

Reactions: 6
Can anyone direct me to the thread with the reporters email address on please, I have her name but not the address.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.