Katie Hayes #123 I am racist, I'm in bother. It's ok I'll just shout I am mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nuevos trolls de hilo 🇪🇸🇪🇸 New Thread Trolls

Well done to @xxWillowTreexx for the boss thread title !!

These threads are moving faster than Truff on her 5k runs at the minute.

Over to Our @Eleanor Abernathy for the recap - which I'm sure will be one of the best yet - what a couple of days it's been !

HI KIRSTY 👋🏼
#READTHEWIKI

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Hahahahah Kirsty’s on one again apparently on insta or tiktok saying she must know me and goody2shoes 🤣😭 but safe to say I AM SCOUSER (not)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Chronicles of a serial offender continued -

At the end of the day..

Radio silence from Racist Monthly’s January cover girl after making her account private so most of the weekend entertainment came from someone with a tenuous link to that other well known subscriber to the KKK’s ideals, Miss Pringle Lloyd, who has taken it upon herself to be Miss Makeup’s saviour in a Fiat 500. The Heswall Homophobe showed her appreciation with a heartfelt message of ❤, a surefire way of showing that she truly values the support of the unhinged.

As predictably as Katie Price rolling her car on a Monday morning, Sunday arrived with a picture of the Wirral’s quickest 5k runner’s feet encased in those crocheted condoms we discussed in the last thread, while she stomped her way around the Wirral making claims that she is in fact a tree. To be fair, with her inability to use determiners in her sentences and her repetition of the same statement over and over again, I’m actually inclined to believe that she truly is related to that other human/tree hybrid, Groot.

More nonsense about starting afresh even though she still hasn’t apologised for a thing, and is still filled with more denial about the situation than a sweaty Prince Andrew on a night out in Woking. Katie Jane, you can’t ‘start afresh’ until you actually admit that your past behaviour was a mistake. Declaring that you’re ‘doing your best’ is also not an apology. You’re not a toilet training toddler leaving secret shits behind the couch. You’re a fully grown woman - you even stated ‘I am woman’ the other day - with an influencing platform that reaches impressionable teenagers who for some reason think the sun shines out of your Zara Size Medium arse. Just say you’re sorry, admit you and not the time-travelling bandit wrote those tweets, and you’ll soon be back to receiving your £10 tit-flickers from Just Fab as quick as Delo leaving a Rock Ferry party through the back door when he hears your clodhoppers coming up the front..

As always, Read the Wiki..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 149
45 minutes till her bulb nose is all over our Instagram with her fake tears and fake bags behind her!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hahahahah Kirsty’s on one again apparently on insta or tiktok saying she must know me and goody2shoes 🤣😭 but safe to say I AM SCOUSER (not)
Kirsty would better employed having a look in her downstairs cupboard (not a euphemism) to see what she can flog on FB marketplace in order to fund a weekend away in Poulton le Fylde.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

At the end of the day..

Radio silence from Racist Monthly’s January cover girl after making her account private so most of the weekend entertainment came from someone with a tenuous link to that other well known subscriber to the KKK’s ideals, Miss Pringle Lloyd, who has taken it upon herself to be Miss Makeup’s saviour in a Fiat 500. The Heswall Homophobe showed her appreciation with a heartfelt message of ❤, a surefire way of showing that she truly values the support of the unhinged.

As predictably as Katie Price rolling her car on a Monday morning, Sunday arrived with a picture of the Wirral’s quickest 5k runner’s feet encased in those crocheted condoms we discussed in the last thread, while she stomped her way around the Wirral making claims that she is in fact a tree. To be fair, with her inability to use determiners in her sentences and her repetition of the same statement over and over again, I’m actually inclined to believe that she truly is related to that other human/tree hybrid, Groot.

More nonsense about starting afresh even though she still hasn’t apologised for a thing, and is still filled with more denial about the situation than a sweaty Prince Andrew on a night out in Woking. Katie Jane, you can’t ‘start afresh’ until you actually admit that your past behaviour was a mistake. Declaring that you’re ‘doing your best’ is also not an apology. You’re not a toilet training toddler leaving secret shits behind the couch. You’re a fully grown woman - you even stated ‘I am woman’ the other day - with an influencing platform that reaches impressionable teenagers who for some reason think the sun shines out of your Zara Size Medium arse. Just say you’re sorry, admit you and not the time-travelling bandit wrote those tweets, and you’ll soon be back to receiving your £10 tit-flickers from Just Fab as quick as Delo leaving a Rock Ferry party through the back door when he hears your clodhoppers coming up the front..

🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is amazing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

At the end of the day..

Secret shits 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me and goody2shoes need to make sure our ring doorbells are on by the sounds of things🤣

just been sent this so not sure if it’s tiktok or insta 😂

Poor Lillian 🤣
Ignore her she’s proved she’s a bleeping nut case she just wants her moment in the spotlight and some attention as she’s clearly not getting any elsewhere

Kirsty love when u read here u posted a picture as a bleeping air hostess that’s how people know you melt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Omg I don’t know Kirsty from adam but followed her (I unfollowed ages ago!) after she was spoken about on the Danielle Lloyd thread, she was always slagging off the Lloyds and posting videos of them arguing on her Instagram so I went for a nose.
There were throwback pictures of herself working as an air hostess - she still has pictures of herself in uniform on her grid. She’d also post pics of her kids in their school uniforms. Is this idiot with over 4 THOUSAND followers btw, shocked that people know things about her? It’s actually laughable. The mind boggles, I mean how on earth do people know this information? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Ignore her she’s proved she’s a bleeping nut case she just wants her moment in the spotlight and some attention as she’s clearly not getting any elsewhere

Kirsty love when u read here u posted a picture as a bleeping air hostess that’s how people know you melt
I agree Binks she's getting carried away now - blatantly wants her moment.
Threatening people now ??
Best to ignore her & not mention her again.

Reactions: 30

It’s also in her tagged photos on insta the melt hahahahaaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13

At the end of the day..

As always 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 You never ever disappoint ✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All she’s doing is proving to her sister in law that she IS in fact on tattle avidly.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
All she’s doing is proving to her sister in law that she IS in fact on tattle avidly.
Absolutely, the Lloyds are probably buzzing they’ve had a lucky escape. The fact she was mentioned on Danielle’s thread is a obvious indicator about how she knows about this site in the first place and she obviously would have read what was put up about her. But what the divvy needs to realise is when your personal profile is PUBLIC this is the kinda thing that happens. People get information about her without even knowing her. I’m not a liar though, I did get sent it just like I generally don’t know her, only know her from the echo comments but last night I saw the air hostess picture in her tagged, I’ve got no reason to lie about that 🤣

Reactions: 16
Why did I fall asleep last night ffs. Always miss the best bits. That Kirsty bird needs help like. Can imagine her now in Kate's DMs :

"Hey Queen 👑
WE ARE WOMAN 💗
Do you want a spray tan babe and you can promote me in ya stories ? I would do anything for you Kate I swear you are my reason. You influence me in so many ways. I will come and cook fox piss roasties with you any day girl.
I will even come lick that poo up for ya from under your couch that someone did.
Love ya, Kirst xx
❤👅💩🦬👩‍❤️‍👩"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.