Katie Hayes #122 UNPALATABLE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat tits is so consumed with guiltā€¦canā€™t get showered but could attend a kids party yesterday šŸ‘€ and work the day before šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Literally not one bit arsed is she - prime time snot fest predicted tonight - I still follow so will keep you trolls posted.
She didn't shower before all this so not really an excuse for her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sheā€™s never going to apologise. The only reason she did with the SW fiasco was because she had no choice.

All these instahuns are as bad as each other. I follow two who arenā€™t hugely well known but still have a substantial following and come across as decent girls. They both put up stories about how disgusted they were with the Elle Darby thing and I noticed they both followed Truff and liked/commented a lot of her pics. So I just dropped them a message saying, couldnā€™t agree with you more about the Elle Dary situation - I notice you follow Kate Hayes and I donā€™t know if your aware but bullying/homophobic/racist tweets of hers have come out and I sent them the echo link.

They both replied to me and said thanks for bringing it to their attention, checked today and there they both are blowing smoke up Truffā€™s arse on her picture. Fake as duck.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Sheā€™s never going to apologise. The only reason she did with the SW fiasco was because she had no choice.

All these instahuns are as bad as each other. I follow two who arenā€™t hugely well known but still have a substantial following and come across as decent girls. They both put up stories about how disgusted they were with the Elle Darby thing and I noticed they both followed Truff and liked/commented a lot of her pics. So I just dropped them a message saying, couldnā€™t agree with you more about the Elle Dary situation - I notice you follow Kate Hayes and I donā€™t know if your aware but bullying/homophobic/racist tweets of hers have come out and I sent them the echo link.

They both replied to me and said thanks for bringing it to their attention, checked today and there they both are blowing smoke up Truffā€™s arse on her picture. Fake as duck.
That proves they donā€™t give 2 shits about what was said, they were just jumping on the Elle Darby bandwagon for likes!! You canā€™t condemn one without the other!

Reactions: 36

Name and shame the fuckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Fake phoney fuckers.

Why ok for one but not the other? These dicks boil my piss šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 17
That proves they donā€™t give 2 shits about what was said, they were just jumping on the Elle Darby bandwagon for likes!! You canā€™t condemn one without the other!
yeh they wonā€™t get the likes for Kate because come on sheā€™s not a big time influencer hardly anyone knows who she is i bet only half of Liverpool and the wirral know who she is least we know her as the HMXL racist homophobic lying bullying troll šŸ˜ˆ

Reactions: 17
Imagine being that much of a bleep you canā€™t apologise for some old tweets that have resurfaced

Investigated by her beloved home and bargains and no apology
Even makes into the press and still no apology

blaming the trolls isnā€™t going to make this go away fat tits we still be here and with no apology going to make it ten times worse for yourself as your going to be outed as a lying, homophobic, racist fat titted bleep

apologies for the outburst had wine with lunch šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi trolls, I went to get my hair and make up done Friday to go out. Although the staff in the shop know Kate is an awful person, they were under the impression that Kate and Olive had been getting threatened, trolls turning up at the house and stalking her šŸ˜®
Is this the staff at Oh Darlin or another place.. because if they think that then sheā€™s been lying to her employer too then! (Does Cheryl even employ her anymore or has she been sacked off now?)

She literally canā€™t stop lying can she itā€™s insane!

Reactions: 10
The thing with the truffle monster she's a compulsive liar, and believes her own lies so people believe her narrative she's a professional victim.
Is this the staff at Oh Darlin or another place.. because if they think that then sheā€™s been lying to her employer too then! (Does Cheryl even employ her anymore or has she been sacked off now?)

She literally canā€™t stop lying can she itā€™s insane!
Itā€™s another place. I wouldnā€™t go to Oh Snarlin to be honest. Proper moody place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What a bloody week!
Thereā€™s a lot thatā€™s confused and irritated me about head this week but whatā€™s really pissing me off is that sheā€™s saying that people on ā€˜that siteā€™ have been threatening her and turning up at her home.
Remember that birthday card that was sent to her by a ā€˜trollā€™ (that closely resembled her own handwriting) - remember how everyone on here was like ā€œthatā€™s a step too farā€?
I canā€™t remember anyone condoning that behaviour at all and everyone was in agreement that any nasty words should stay on this site and actually scaring her wasnā€™t what this is about.
So Iā€™m not convinced sheā€™s had any visits or threats because weā€™ve shown that we know better.
I wish her followers knew that

Reactions: 30
What a bloody week!
Thereā€™s a lot thatā€™s confused and irritated me about head this week but whatā€™s really pissing me off is that sheā€™s saying that people on ā€˜that siteā€™ have been threatening her and turning up at her home.
Remember that birthday card that was sent to her by a ā€˜trollā€™ (that closely resembled her own handwriting) - remember how everyone on here was like ā€œthatā€™s a step too farā€?
I canā€™t remember anyone condoning that behaviour at all and everyone was in agreement that any nasty words should stay on this site and actually scaring her wasnā€™t what this is about.
So Iā€™m not convinced sheā€™s had any visits or threats because weā€™ve shown that we know better.
I wish her followers knew that
I think one of the trolls she posted a pic of may have said anyone know where this witch lives? Just before she got all kinds of threats herself. Truff just made the rest up šŸ„“

Reactions: 13
Hi trolls, I went to get my hair and make up done Friday to go out. Although the staff in the shop know Kate is an awful person, they were under the impression that Kate and Olive had been getting threatened, trolls turning up at the house and stalking her šŸ˜®
I hope you put them right šŸ˜„

Reactions: 4
Was just looking on her home page and she worked with b&q, sofology, scandiborn as well šŸ˜”

*edited to add brands

Reactions: 4
Was just looking on her home page and she worked with b&q as well šŸ˜”
I donā€™t think she actually did - it was like a Hello Dave/Horlicks moment - where she got them to mix a shade of paint and called it something to do with Oluf but then claimed to be in partnership with them šŸ„“

Unless they gifted the shitter in the kitchen šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is just going to brazen it out, itā€™s too late for an apology now as she would have to admit to lying and being a racist, homophobic tit.
She is just a professional victim.

Reactions: 18
If someone was threatening my child, Iā€™d had death threats through the post and anyone could find my address online in the click of about 3 buttons id leave social media faster than you could say boo to a goose but Kate hasnā€™t and sheā€™s continued to share pics out running alone and of Olive .,. How can people not see that?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.