Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SharkyShark

FFS I thought that was an apology 🤣

The bellend with the pink house put something up saying her tweets were photoshopped or edited, because obviously, a few years ago someone had the foresight to know that she’d become slightly well known on Instagram for making her house look like the inside of the female reproductive system and changed everything she’d written to racist comments. Has she copied hers?
FFS I thought it was hers 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 6

mrtumble

VIP Member
If she didn’t annoy me so much I’d say maybe we are too harsh on her but it’s no less than she would and has been proven to do to others. An eye for an eye is not the way, I know this, I am mother too at the end of the day, but I would say that ultimately we are taking the piss out of the ridiculousness of her and the content she puts out to try and make it look like she lives a certain life but it’s all based on lies. As you say, she’s a textbook caricature of an influencer. Would we be as mean if she had ever been even slightly truthful about any aspect of her life? I genuinely don’t think so. Because there would be nothing to joke about.
You refer to the scan pic, I mean fucking hell, have you ever heard anything so bonkers and telling of someone’s character in your life? A Baby scan not being insta worthy enough 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Also, and this is the biggest point everyone misses when defending her (and one of kate & co.s favourite comebacks) SHE DOESNT NEED TO READ HERE! Opinion site. Not trolling her directly site. No one is messaging her directly. It’s essentially a group chat
I can’t actually justify being mean, and yeah, maybe it is from a place of venting other frustrations if we really wanna break it down.but I am confident that as a rule I live my life to be as nice as possible although I will be honest and say I don’t consider her worthy of much compassion. And I don’t think there’s many other people I can say that about, and I’ve come across some creatures in my time.
She has proven time and time again she is self centred and incapable of self reflection. As far as I’m concerned she needs to see the truth about herself because no one in her life is telling her

ETA: out of context we do look mean as fuck but it’s a bit more nuanced than that is what I’m getting at. Why didn’t I just say that in the first place 😩
I definitely wouldn't say I'm defending her. She is clearly completely ridiculous. How any brands can give her work is beyond me. I guess I was just saying I can see why it wouldn't be very nice to read comments about yourself. Like celebs with the daily mail comments section. I don't think I'd be able to stop myself looking at it if it was me.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Wait is there a rule on here that we can’t discuss private accounts? Maybe that’s why she’s done it

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Did she have more followers than Darby before this? But no one cares what KHM said. So her followers are bots or little girls who aren’t going to be spending money on motherhood diaries

chattycatty

VIP Member
She needs to take a long hard look at Mother of Daughters whose ineffectual ‘sorry not really sorry’ apology resulted in an extremely lucrative instagram career imploding at the rate of knots
Father of Daughters is limping along like the big smug fuckwit he is but
* no more gifted £10,000 holidays
* no more gifted clothes
* no more press discount kitchens
* no more fashion spreads for M&S
* no more jewellery collection
* no more Gusto colabs
* no more podcasts
* no more book deals
Nothing but tumbleweed and back to 12 hour shifts being a midwife

now if she had been a good girl and apologised for her racist comment properly all would be forgiven but she didn’t because she thought she was the big I am
What happened with mod? Did she have an account on here that caused that x x

Reactions: 5

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Moonhead on that 🌚. So what was her beef with Danielle’s Lloyd can someone give me a quick overview I’m invested in this little creep now 😂. Bet she’s printed off truffs reply to her comment and hung it above her bed the little weirdo. Why on Earth would she get herself involved like she has for someone she doesn’t even know 🤯
Because on a good day her posts get one comment and 3 likes 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 5