Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doll-Parts

Chatty Member
That makes sense. But I only went private a few weeks ago. Wonder why nothing shows up for me?
At a guess, the length of time you've been private for. If the viewer updates more than once a month then that would explain it.

Also possible that it only grabs data/stores history for profiles with a certain number of followers.

Reactions: 4

chattycatty

VIP Member
Argh I don’t know how to get it on here but she’s posted a reel showing the diary about her goals for this week including the saying - “fill your own cup first”
When you go to write something click attach files on left at the bottom and attach the upload ❤

Reactions: 4

Violetx

VIP Member

Others not standing for this kind of thing
What is it Cheshire? The link doesn’t work x

Reactions: 3

JellyDonut

VIP Member
How can you still view her story if she has a private account? (Obviously without following her)

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
As far as I'm aware, you can't view private content. This site probably has a snapshot of her profile from before she changed her settings, I'd expect it to update periodically and probably stop showing her feed within 24 hours.

Could be talking out my arse here and I'm happy to be corrected 😊
That makes sense. But I only went private a few weeks ago. Wonder why nothing shows up for me?

Retro80s

VIP Member
Majority of his content is funny but I can see it getting repetitive 🤦🏽‍♀️ He likes to do videos on people (with receipts) hence why I asked if anyone had sent him anything on truff. I’m sure it was mentioned previously (briefly) but I’m trying to keep up on these threads so I’m not left behind again 😭
If you know of him, all receipts are on the Wiki which you can send to him.
Fill ya boots!