Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
That’s how fucking thick she is 😂 she put my insta on hers, said this is one of my main trolls but not her in the picture 🤯 I’m still waiting for her to send me all the accounts and messages what I’ve sent to her too x
This is what confused me 😂 so was that you in the pic or not 😂

Reactions: 7

Cooksie

VIP Member
Argh I don’t know how to get it on here but she’s posted a reel showing the diary about her goals for this week including the saying - “fill your own cup first”
ETA: screenshots
That last screenshot says ‘being a mum of four’. So what about this diary is Truffs I’m really confused!

• Wow

Cady1954

VIP Member
With all due respect, I don't for a second believe the death and rape threats. Influencers make up the same thing to hoover up attention because it's pretty much the worst thing someone could say and no one would disagree.
What you don't believe the threats would be carried out or you don't believe Sharky?

livefastdieyoung

I didn’t know he was on here either, I don’t even know who he is 😂
Majority of his content is funny but I can see it getting repetitive 🤦🏽‍♀️ He likes to do videos on people (with receipts) hence why I asked if anyone had sent him anything on truff. I’m sure it was mentioned previously (briefly) but I’m trying to keep up on these threads so I’m not left behind again 😭

Prob me too ha!!

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
i know she’s not a celeb like came across this come on Kate show us your apology

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

livefastdieyoung

Why encourage everyone else to message him if you haven’t messaged him yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️
Because majority of people on this thread have been invested and have the receipts. I don’t go on any other thread other than KHM so I wouldn’t of known he was on here too 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6