Katie Hayes #122 UNPALATABLE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent title. Owen Drew candles summed her up so cleverly. We all know Kate and her army of thickos will be googling what palatable means.

amazing recap as always. Kate, you’re a horror.

Hi All, new to this thread but usually comment on lots of other Tattle threads and have been known to dip into these threads occasionally and nosy at what Kate is up to. Have been following this saga with interest (and I must say some of the regular posters here are hilarious).

When I do come on to read these threads I often think 'ouch! That was a bit harsh!' Some people can be quite brutal and I can see why it upsets her. It must be hard not to look at it and not to let it get to you.

However.

Unfortunately there are no qualifications or experience required in order to become an influencer. And that means you end up with people totally unsuited to the job. Like Kate Hayes. This girl is like a bloody caricature of an influencer! If David Walliams dressed up in drag and made a comedy sketch about an influencer, it would be exactly like her!

The edited photos are absolutely hysterical, the use of someone else's baby scan because her own wasn't aesthetically pleasing enough, the pretending to fly business class, the fake designer gear, and now the ridiculous woe is me reaction to these tweets. It's like a comedy show, but it's real life! That's why she gets so much attention, you literally couldn't make it up!

I do feel for her, she gets a lot of criticism and it clearly gets to her. But I don't think this job is for her. It sounds like she was a good make up artist in the past. Perhaps she should go back to what she's good at 🤦🏼‍♀️
She gets criticism because it’s her that makes the drama. Nobody is making her do and say these things, not even The Trolls™️.
She used to be good at makeup with how the trends were at the time but much like her personality she hasn’t grown with the times and is now completely out of touch with make up styles.
Anyway, read the wiki if you haven’t already ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve got to say, I’m quite enjoying her ‘social media break’ it’s nice to see my own kid more than olive for a change

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Amazing thread title!

1. Admissions of wrongdoing are incredibly threatening for non-apologists because they have trouble separating their actions from their character. If they did something bad, they must be bad people; if they were neglectful, they must be fundamentally selfish and uncaring; if they were wrong, they must be ignorant or stupid, etc. Therefore, apologies represent a major threat to their basic sense of identity and self-esteem. (Hence all the ‘I know who I am guff)

2. Apologizing might open the door to guilt for most of us, but for non-apologists, it can instead open the door to shame. While guilt makes us feel bad about our actions, shame makes non-apologists feel bad about their selves—who they are—which is what makes shame a far more toxic emotion than guilt.

3. While most of us consider apologies as opportunities to resolve interpersonal conflict, non-apologists may fear their apology will only open the floodgates to further accusations and conflict. Once they admit to one wrongdoing, surely the other person will pounce on the opportunity to pile on all the previous offenses for which they refused to apologize as well.
Non-apologists fear that by apologizing, they would assume full responsibility and relieve the other party of any culpability.
This is amazing; but imagine being in a relationship with someone who just cannot apologise. How long could you put up with that? *looking at you Delo*

Reactions: 25
So what if your a Mother??? Not setting a very good example are you mother of the year!?!

Honestly she is soooo vile, you just know she was like Veruca Salt growing up!!

Reactions: 28
Anyone that follows her, engages with her or has anything to do with her is now in support of a racist homophobe as far as I’m concerned. She’s even more vile than Elle Darby, at least she apologised.

If HB don’t drop her it’s bleeping scandalous.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Just to let you all know it’s me with the high up job please kate love don’t tell Mary I beg you 🙏🏻 Please don’t out me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Anyone that follows her, engages with her or has anything to do with her is now in support of a racist homophobe as far as I’m concerned. She’s even more vile than Elle Darby, at least she apologised.

If HB don’t drop her it’s bleeping scandalous.
I honestly don’t have faith because we’ve all seen how manipulative this bleep is with spinning it round to the trolls. I agree, shows you that 185k people don’t give a tit about homophobia and racism.

Reactions: 23
So, why did she think her career was over all this week then? After feeding us the same bullshit on her stories that everyone and all the brands have been “so so supportive” obviously not everyone has been so so supportive 🤥 I honestly don’t think she cares much about small brands though in fairness, she’ll only be arsed about her h&b deal, and expensive brands or makeup brands🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice how she didn’t say in that post she’s grateful for her support on the echo or nothing cause she obviously doesn’t want to draw attention to it 🤣

Reactions: 29
Kate was working today makeup for a bridal shoot. Can't turn the work down I suppose
Bet she wasn't, bet she just rocked up to take a pic of the ceiling for everyone to assume. Bit like all the brands she 'colabs' with. Probably heard there was a free buffet there too 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, why did she think her career was over all this week then? After feeding us the same bullshit on her stories that everyone and all the brands have been “so so supportive” obviously not everyone has been so so supportive 🤥 I honestly don’t think she cares much about small brands though in fairness, she’ll only be arsed about her h&b deal, and expensive brands or makeup brands🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice how she didn’t say in that post she’s grateful for her support on the echo or nothing cause she obviously doesn’t want to draw attention to it 🤣
I think she forgot she had an appointment today and now she’s worked today her career is back to normal, she does make up once every few months I believe

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sure whoever owns that Bellissima Brides is one of her mates.

78881D91-D9DB-47A6-8EAC-931EEE2F0058.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.