Katie Hayes #121 Emily is in Paris , Kate is in the Echo šŸ§¤šŸ“°

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that she notes that she thought her career was over - so she knows sheā€™s done something despicable. Iā€™ll be very interested to see how things pan out here on. She can ā€˜chooseā€™ to be positive all she likes - but will other choose her, thatā€™s the real question.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

In the words of Sir John Elton
šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶
It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over?
Oh, it seems to me
Sorry seems to be the hardest wordā€¦. šŸŽ¶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Tattle unearthed that Elle girls past and brought it to the public's attention and she didn't mention trolling, yet this one doesn't see a problem with herself just with the "trolls". It boggles me.

Bags of rubble and dog tit around a tee pee whilst she proper snot crys into the camera.
Gin Tib out front with bespoke dusty flowers for all the throngs of paparazzi waiting impatiently for her to address this on her own time, on her own platform ot whatever cunty response she gave

#readthewiki

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an absolute disgrace she is. Shows you what a spoilt little madam she is and how she was clearly dragged up with no manners, humility and a lack of awareness. Well done Mez, raised a right little horror in Katie Jane.
Sheā€™s a master manipulator can you imagine how bad she is behind the scenes. This will not play well. She will never be able to grow her account because the more famous/successful she becomes, the more people will be aware of her past and her lack of ability to apologise.
I think this is why Matt won't leave her because he knows she'd publicly drag him and he'd miss out on Olive. Matt, be careful where you sow your seed lad.

Reactions: 20
Iā€™ve emailed H&B with my complaint.

The more complaints, the more they have to consider how their business is being brought into disrepute.

Reactions: 21
We need someone with a biggish following to do a insta story post , that we can all share and tag to let everyone know about this that's how the markland home has been caught out too all the big home accounts have Unfollowed and the brands are dropping her, Kate has done exactly the same!!!you think h and b would have made her apologise šŸ˜©
Whereā€™s Shirl when you need her šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Karen Matthews was I AM MOTHER so do we just forgive she hid her kid in a divan bed then Kate
Might go out breaking some laws tonight and when police stop me just shout I AM MOTHER and itā€™s cool alls good Iā€™m free to carry on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Looks like the 'Normal skin colour' story is gone from the Superdrug highlight.

Unless I am missing it but I'm nearly sure it was near the start and can't see it now.

Delete like it never happened Truff :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
FFS she just canā€™t help herself can she! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø ā€œBoo hoo the trolls are being mean, Iā€™ll just conveniently leave out that itā€™s my own fault and how Iā€™ve been doxxing peopleā€

Reactions: 19
I know use all love little mez because she's not in and looks like she couldn't harm a fly, but she and the 'farther' raised this woman. They can't be that better people themselves.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Looks like the 'Normal skin colour' story is gone from the Superdrug highlight.

Unless I am missing it but I'm nearly sure it was near the start and can't see it now.

Delete like it never happened Truff :rolleyes:

Donā€™t worry itā€™s out there on TikTok for everyone to see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Aww lovely, please, please don't feel bad, you haven't upset me at all. I knew it didn't come from a bad place, my eldest son is very quiet and serious and my youngest sounds very much like your friend.. you are lucky to have each other as best friends... I now wish I hadn't said anything... There is a clear difference between the hatred said by some influencers and your comment... Please, please don't feel bad... I am more than happy to delete my comment as I would hate it to play on your mind x
I think it doesnā€™t hurt to be reminded how something can sound from time to time. I think we knew it wasnā€™t meant as an insult but can also see how it could kind of fetishise having a gay best friend (bit strong, couldnā€™t think of the right word but hopefully know what I mean & probably not spelt that right either) and itā€™s ok to call that out in case thatā€™s what it was. We can then learn.
See this is where Truff could do with taking some tips, how to put points across without it turning in to a slanging and doxxing match.
This might have been covered already, Iā€™m still catching up, but this is exactly what we are asking of Truff. Listen, learn and do better.
Youā€™ve both explained yourselves and now understand the context etc. It was sorted in no time.

You a mother Kate Fukin hell should have mentioned šŸ™„šŸ™„
Iā€™d say Iā€™m disgusted but Iā€™m not surprised. Thanks for proving every single tattler right Kate. You are an obnoxious, arrogant, self centred vile little bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ā€œYou have worked so hard what are you come onā€

I imagine this convo/coaching session going:

Imaginary friend: Who are you?
Truff: khm
Imaginary friend: Again, who are you?
Truff: khm
Imaginary friend: Louder
Truff: KHM
Imaginary friend: LOUDER!
Truff: KHM!!!!

*Truff turns green and bursts out of already bursting clothes*

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hi trolls, just an update. Iā€™ve not received any threats or anything yet but I did speak to a solicitor today anyway through my works employee assistance programme and shared all the screen shots with her.
She confirmed that I havenā€™t done anything wrong by screen shotting a comment on a public platform to a public web page and my comment of ā€œGo Sianā€ is not harassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I think youā€™re giving HB too much credit there. Yes theyā€™re a big name but, through experience, they barely have a marketing team and the ones that do work in marketing arenā€™t very good at what they do. I donā€™t think theyā€™ll be dropping her anytime soon. Theyā€™ll let this blow over and will continue to put her face on the stock
They will have a legal team though and have a CEO and senior managers. You can't have such a large company up and down the UK without having a team of people that deal with things properly. They wouldn't of got where they are today without one as the first legal case that ended up on their doormat would have closed them down. This isn't marketing as such now, it's about the brand and its reputation from a higher scale, along with lawsuits that may come from this if they continue to let her represent them without investigating it fully.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.