Katie Hayes #121 Emily is in Paris , Kate is in the Echo šŸ§¤šŸ“°

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t know why I am surprised as past behaviour is the best way to determine future behaviour. She will never change.

Reactions: 10
Looks like the 'Normal skin colour' story is gone from the Superdrug highlight.

Unless I am missing it but I'm nearly sure it was near the start and can't see it now.

Delete like it never happened Truff :rolleyes:
itā€™s gone, which just goes to show that sheā€™s trying to hide, because if she truly felt like sheā€™d done no wrong itā€™d still be there

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi trolls, just an update. Iā€™ve not received any threats or anything yet but I did speak to a solicitor today anyway through my works employee assistance programme and shared all the screen shots with her.
She confirmed that I havenā€™t done anything wrong by screen shotting a comment on a public platform to a public web page and my comment of ā€œGo Sianā€ is not harassment.
Good work troll. Hope you havenā€™t been worrying x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You might think you know who you are Kate but you are completely deluded. We all know who you are. The wider public do now too. The fact that you havenā€™t even attempted to apologise speaks volumes about who and what you are. Are you really going to act as if itā€™s everyone elseā€™s fault and not yours. No ownership whatsoever for your actions! Youā€™re ignorant and thick skinned Iā€™ll give you that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Interesting that she notes that she thought her career was over - so she knows sheā€™s done something despicable. Iā€™ll be very interested to see how things pan out here on. She can ā€˜chooseā€™ to be positive all she likes - but will other choose her, thatā€™s the real question.
Nah she doesnā€™t realise sheā€™s done something despicable somehow.. she thinks the trolls just wanted it over šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
itā€™s gone, which just goes to show that sheā€™s trying to hide, because if she truly felt like sheā€™d done no wrong itā€™d still be there
Make up revolution may have told her to cease and desist.

Reactions: 9
So,just because sheā€™s a Mother now she can be excused for her past. duck me,Rose West was a Mother shall we excuse her for the abhorrent crimes she committed?
You just know if she knew who Rose West was she would do a snivelling video saying we have compared her to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know use all love little mez because she's not in and looks like she couldn't harm a fly, but she and the 'farther' raised this woman. They can't be that better people themselves.
100% would be willing to bet those views were learnt from Mez and the illiterate cabbie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They will have a legal team though and have a CEO and senior managers. You can't have such a large company up and down the UK without having a team of people that deal with things properly. They wouldn't of got where they are today without one as the first legal case that ended up on their doormat would have closed them down. This isn't marketing as such now, it's about the brand and its reputation from a higher scale, along with lawsuits that may come from this if they continue to let her represent them without investigating it fully.
But the people who uphold the brand reputation is PR, not legal so marketing does play a huge part. Legal donā€™t know the first thing about brand reputation, they can have opinions but, they wonā€™t make the final decision as to how this dealt with publicly. If their PR is experienced enough in crisis comms (which this most definitely is) they will do the right thing and will cut ties. This shouldnā€™t be too difficult for them to do. Before her comment, I thought that she would get away with it and keep her brand deal with them intact however, now sheā€™s publicly made a statement ā€œon her own termsā€ and has still refused to take ownership and apologise, in my opinion and 18 year experience in PR they have little choice other than to terminate her contract. But time will tell

• Heart
Reactions: 28
O

Oh God I'm sorry I honestly did not mean it in that manner I am sorry if it seems worded that way but I've not meant it like that honestly I promise. I really hope I have not upset or offended in any way at all I feel horrified with myself that I may have :( not an accessory at all I meant that basically it's better mainly because he is honestly the most honest, lovely and down to earth person I know and if I looked or sounded like a dick on a night out he would be the first to come to my aid and say no u can't go out like that or u can't say that because of this ect whereas my other friends I don't think would be so honest they would just say I look fine even if I looked tit if that makes sense ? I am really sorry and am happy to delete this comment if you wish ? I really hope I haven't upset in any way and if I have I am genuinely so sorry ā¤
I have a gay teenage son and took no offended by what you wrote. I fully understood the meaning behind it and saw no malicious in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Reckon she should just hire Olive as her agent now. She can pay her in cold scrambled egg with chia seeds (pocket style) and in return, Olive can launch Kateā€™s career for her over in Spain

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sssshhhhhheeeeeeā€™s baaaaaaccccckkkkk
What is with her aversion to writing the lett A when sheā€™s trying to explain what she is.
I am mother
I am woman

use A itā€™ll make more sense and make you look less dense.

Itā€™s all shite isnā€™t it, still no apology or acknowledgment that sheā€™s used disgusting language she makes me sick.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.