Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone on here in HR? My boss was being a knob this morning and told us that if we didn’t like some proposal he was going to take out car allowances off us. I need to know if he can do that. I though that he would have to up salary to match the allowance. Also isn’t it a tax benefit for the company.
Thanks xx

This is not something that Kate will ever have to think about, ya know, working for someone else!
#read the wiki
It depends if/how its written into your contract - generally speaking employers can make changes but they have to give reasonable notice, consult employees and get their agreement. Some employers offer to merge car allowances into salary to get employees to agree to the change. And yep it’s a tax benefit for the company to offer it. Acas are quite good if you need some guidance.

Back to truff her fridge is making me itch. Idgaf what anyones fridge looks like but don’t show it off on the internet like you’re doing your minions a favour when it looks a hot (cold hehe) mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe she takes BTJnr to these classes so she can walk around with space to do it because lets face it she cant swing a cat around in the garage, and she has no garden to play in. No wonder she wasnt walking before her 1st birthday in public and only for the family to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is your car allowance in your contract of employment as a permanent contractual benefit?

Back to Kate… I see she’s having another “busy” day. Starbucks and a baby class… she works so hard! Seems to be steering more and more away from makeup…you’d never look her account and think she did anything but take photos of herself and her baby
Yes it is part of our contract.

Reactions: 1
Anyone on here in HR? My boss was being a knob this morning and told us that if we didn’t like some proposal he was going to take out car allowances off us. I need to know if he can do that. I though that he would have to up salary to match the allowance. Also isn’t it a tax benefit for the company.
Thanks xx

This is not something that Kate will ever have to think about, ya know, working for someone else!
#read the wiki
I’m not HR but my auntie is going through the same.. if it’s in your contract he can’t!! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks xx

#read the wiki
I’m sure truff’s 24 hour legal team could help you out

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I went to bed and woke up so depressed this morning. Life’s tit, still don’t have any bespokes of my own, my back hurts, and I’ve spent too much money again. But I took Truffs advice and made my bed and it was all better. What a life coach.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Truff is so boring lately - I need a new hobby - making it impossible to be a full time troll in my downtime

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@WatchMeEyebrows why are you letting your bird push your breakfast around the pool? By the time you actually sit down to eat it, its gonna be freezing! Does she actually think that's content? Pushing round ya breakfast on a floating board 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she show a full fridge when she said she was so involved with Charlotte Brightside,so ignorant of her!
She’s so unaware of what she posts but I do think she jumps on every band wagon going all be it months too late. She needs cancelling!

Err troll she can’t do anything right!! How’s it her fault that because of super bespoke job she can afford to fill her fridge?

Everyone should just make their bed and try harder!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Driving home today stuffing my face with a twirl I nearly chocked when I remembered truff chonging a twirl.

So here’s my bespoke advice don’t drive and Chong twirls

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@WatchMeEyebrows why are you letting your bird push your breakfast around the pool? By the time you actually sit down to eat it, its gonna be freezing! Does she actually think that's content? Pushing round ya breakfast on a floating board 🤦‍♀️
How fukin annoying is that bleep? 273939 pics of a floating breakfast is one not enough? sad fuker.
Also, she looks sooo different on the dental pages Instagram. This explains why truffs mates don’t call her out on her photoshopping because they’re all at it themselves!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
How fukin annoying is that bleep? 273939 pics of a floating breakfast is one not enough? sad fuker.
Also, she looks sooo different on the dental pages Instagram. This explains why truffs mates don’t call her out on her photoshopping because they’re all at it themselves!
Who The duck is that??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nooooooo

Reactions: 4
I’m not HR but my auntie is going through the same.. if it’s in your contract he can’t!! Xxx
He’s a knob head, he won’t do it, he’s just pissed because my team dont agree with something. He’s a bully. I’d just like to be able to fire something back it him. Thank you.

I’ll get onto Truff 24/7 not legal team 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of my family members has just started going her salon for her hair and she’s honestly just as bad as fat tits for the editing just not her size. She looks like a bloke close up no wonder watch me eyebrows went for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.