Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as a saw meddle I came straight here

She’s a greedy fucker,
“How posh are we” about the hand wash
You wouldn’t have it in it downstairs bathroom if it wasn’t gifted because you wouldn’t be able to afford it!
Shouldn’t she have gifted or add on every post? I dont know the rules

Reactions: 20
Clearly Penhaligons and Harvey Nichols have NOT read this cunts wiki
It’s like someone said before - she’s not getting gifted by the brand. She knows someone on the counter who’s giving her the testers. She’s a fucking no mark. Who’s distribution list is she gonna be on really.

So there’s me never buying from penhaligon's again!! She really isn’t the clientele for them. I hope the royal warrant gets taken off them for dishing them out to the likes of her!! X
I’m glad FM now do a version of it. I’ll wear the cheap shit before buying the real version when they’re gifting to the likes of her.

Reactions: 17
Nearly £200 for a bottle of perfume Gi, and she gets it all for FREE
What the fuck! Perfume is wasted on her, won’t be able to smell it over the waft of Olive’s shit from under her nails and garlic prawn breath

Reactions: 27
Anyone else get In the fact she said they are having a bathroom downstairs? I thought they were doing a utility?
Can’t wait to see this one! and if it is a bathroom why have 2? She doesn’t have a wash in the one she has! Smelly fucking cunting tramp

Nothing to post here just that this is the best titled post tattle ever did see

Andy/Tampax is the gift that keeps giving (although listening to his video makes me embarrassed to be Irish but I promise I don’t know anyone else who sounds like him )

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been discussed but what’s with the selective hiding of like count on posts? She seems to always show likes on an Olive post but often hides them on posts of herself. I mean this could be self explanatory

Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has been discussed but what’s with the selective hiding of like count on posts? She seems to always show likes on an Olive post but often hides them on posts of herself. I mean this could be self explanatory
Eddie Stobart doesn’t want folk to see that her posts are barely getting 100 likes out of 184k followers

Reactions: 22
This is what was hilarious about her being a Zara size Medium. I literally own XS items from there and XL at 10 stone! What a random thing to lie about.. literally nobody is just one size there! She just can’t stop can she.

Reactions: 16
Surely her followers aren’t the demographic for Penhaligons, what are they thinking?

Reactions: 16
Penhaligons have not gifted to her, they have gifted to her social media agent who have distributed it to her. As does Harvey Nics, B Perfect. Every single influencer under the agency got the same package. They take a mahooooosive cut of the click money from the code too so she’s probably earning nothing.
It’s hilarious, she thinks these companies actually want to work with her

Reactions: 48
I hope to god that Penhaligons haven't gifted her all of that. Or if she's gone to a PR event she's well and truly taken the piss, even worse.
Are they on the insta trail? I saw that talesofelmvale had been in and got a shit load of freebies too.
Imagine stuffing your bespoke 14 month old in nursery whilst you go and have a scrounging day to yourself. And I'm not jealous, I go to work and buy myself everything my family needs. I am more furious and disappointed in this brand tbh.

The haul is just downright vulgar. She mentions their top competitor in her vid ffs, that's how shit she is at her job. Can't even pronounce the scents. Absolute fucking tool

Reactions: 24
My mum bought me a load of stuff from Penhaligons years ago, I didn’t use any of it, didn’t it used to be a bit old womanish? The PR person at the beauty bazaar is defo her mate. No one can stand her round these ways so it’s got to be a mate

Reactions: 10
“I just think the store and the staff really go above and beyond to make buying an exspenive perfume they make it an experience 🤍🤍🤍”

What the fuck did you exactly BUY you illiterate, tight, trampy, beggy, smelly cunt?!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.