Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moffat1

She’s kicking the arse out of this now. I work for myself 2 days a week doing a real job and my real husband that married me works full time. My wee girl is 1 next week and she goes to family the days I’m working. She has a great time without me and I honestly don’t have a problem/feel guilty about her not being with us. I’d like to send her to nursery but we don’t have any choice here as I don’t like the 1 nursery we do have (she’s not napping on a gym mat) so I’ll be waiting until she’s 3 for school nursery (we are in Scotland) Truff goes to a million classes a week so unsure why she’s sending her for a morning once a week when she’ll mix with more kids over a longer time at groups?

I’ve said this before but I’m glad I’m not a young mum who looks at these influencer types and think I’m doing wrong or doubt myself. Truff is not realistic and never will be.

Reactions: 22

Cady1954

VIP Member
I do agree with Kate. I can’t imagine being so horrible to someone, like rocking up to a pregnant persons door to intimidate her. Or replying to a message from another mum with well intentioned advice with ‘fuck off troll’. Imagine being that unhappy in your life to be so mean and bitter, YOU FUCKING TWO FACE SNEAKY BITCH
Or blocking someone who asked very politely for her to make the writing bigger on hr stories

• Haha

Moonhead

Soz to derail but I agree so much with all the comments about weight being a shit way to track progress, I weigh 10 stone 6 and generally wear a size 10, I’m 5 ft 4, but according to BMI shite I’m touching overweight 🤷🏻‍♀️ I track progress using photos coz even sizes are a load of bollocks, different in every shop, and it also depends on the garment for example I bought a t shirt, blazer and a skirt from Zara the other day, the t shirt small, blazer medium (🤣) and the skirt a large. Truff’s problem is her diet, she needs to go to slimming world or something. And I’m not even being a cunt I’m speaking from experience. I used to be 12 stone 7 bursting out of a size 14, tried calorie counting but I’d lie to myself because my portion sizes were enough to feed the 5000, wouldn’t bother weighing stuff I’d just guess and put it in mfp. She needs help if she’s serious about losing weight

the fact that young girls could be so easily influenced by a stupid lying twat like her makes me sick. Those scales could trigger ED

This ted talk prob makes zero sense coz I’m hungover to fuck but thanks for listening 💋
Your literally like my twin I’m the exact same! Now 5 ft 5 weighing 61kg, was 76kg in June last year but down to calorie counting at 1400 per day lost the weight. Managed to reverse diet over the last 6 months to maintain at 2650 cals a day and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done. So fellow trolls, don’t cut out any food groups, eat what you enjoy and it works as long as you Track everything! Even the splash of milk in your tea! Then weight train and build muscle, increase your kcals by 50-100 calories per week once your at a happy weight, and you’ll end up eating like a Queen for life x

• Heart

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
Does she really wear real fur? Does she really put her child in real fur? Is she messing?!

Gifted or otherwise, even for her this is absolutely disgusting. Disgusting. I definitely would not be promoting a business who use real fur in their products. Disgusting.

• Heart

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Looks like cows milk to me! View attachment 804959
Is it just me that finds the placement of things in her fridges odd 😂
Look the way the chicken and meatballs are just resting the on the edge
And the veg and that just a thrown on the shelf

Funny she’s posted “my homemade meatballs” and there’s a packet of meatballs in the fridge why lie about something so stupid, proper pisses me off when people lie about stupid things

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Muffin990

Knocks me sick how she filters the baby! Does she not think she’s perfect? There’s not a single instance when I would filter my kids as I love everything and always think they look amazing because I’m their mum.

Kellybobz

There I was watching Instagram stories, got to Dan Walker’s (yes, it’s me that’s voting for him 😂) and I had to go back, look at what someone has sent him 🙈
4B8F6668-DA57-468A-8337-9E61836B2DDA.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
So I reckon reading between the lines with all her 'momma' inspirational quotes that bespoke Olive is now becoming a real life exhausting toddler. Kate doesn't know how to deal with this so it excuses all her mum days and she thinks justifies putting Olive in nursery. When in reality this is just what most of us do in our daily lives because we have actual jobs that don't involve opening packages of gifted stuff all day long. She doesn't need to make a big issue of Olive going to nursery, the majority of kids do it!!

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
What happened to your list of Troll Identities by the way Truff? My ring door bell is constantly on charge, eagerly awaiting you thundering up my drive.

• Haha
  • Heart

Delo Is Not Fit

Sorry if this has been discussed but what’s with the selective hiding of like count on posts? She seems to always show likes on an Olive post but often hides them on posts of herself. I mean this could be self explanatory 😂
Eddie Stobart doesn’t want folk to see that her posts are barely getting 100 likes out of 184k followers

• Haha

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
Feel an absolute cunt for her saying she’s open to offers on a £650 couch 🤣🤣 go and give it to an afghan family or ask Mr Brightside charity thing you always bang on about what ever it’s called
Open to offers ? Didnt she get it for free from sofology ? And now shes selling it !? What a beg

Also have we worked out what chicken water is yet ?

Thread name suggestion? Ive never done one of these before all i could think of sorry if its shit😂:

#Meatballs, La Prawn and CHICKEN WATER , remove that dead animal from your daughter !!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
Did she not say Monday is a busy day?? So she’s had time to get her laser done, eyebrows done and sit on the sofa chatting to Instagram for an hour? How is that a busy relatable day?? Honestly you have to be able to remember your lies KHM. Drives me insane how she is trying to be relatable - shoving your bespoke in NURSERY and fake crying about it in order to have your gifted beauty treatments done is not relatable to those of us whose children go to nursery so we can work!

Attachments

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Yes I remember. And yeah true she wouldnt admit it I dont reckon. And if shes not on medication she sure as shit needs something!

Stop it they are genuinley in love there has never been a greater love story 😍
Welcome back shirl you out your strop now 😂

Her eyebrows look better still don’t like them though, too big for her big round face

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm trying to figure out how many calories she can have a day to be in her calorie deficit?

A 600 calorie breakfast + 4 snacks seems like a lot of calories already.