Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
No I can't cope, just kopped that Salt Bae has got a restaurant in Mykonos. Is there a planned reunion I wonder?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
Mez patiently waiting for the choooooooons to crank up so she can dance her tits off like she did at the hen do 🤣💃💃💃💃💃💃

• Haha
  • Heart

Belle Amie

VIP Member
View attachment 756594

Nahhhh, I’m not having that these 2 are anything other than mates who are married.

He’s as straight as a fucking round-about this kid.
Naomi doesn’t strike me as a girl to be attracted to him. They’re childhood ‘sweethearts’ aren’t they? It’s like they were together too long they couldn’t break up.
As much sexual chemistry as Delo and ZSM

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Cringing my face off at them cutting about in their blag labels 😂😂😂 buy ya spawn some nice clothes before you buy some Prada sunnies you selfish pig.

Also big truck jr is looking more like Gordon Ramsay’s love child by the day

• Haha

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
Fat tits has got to be seething with jealousy and anger when she sees Naomi balls dropped, deep voice half Vietnamese and pickled onion space raider face figures in bikinis hasn’t she. Well suck it up buttercup you can still edit the fuck out your photos and videos. Yes fat tits videos. Has knob rot enjoyed his night away from you, has he been able to scroll grinder while you haven’t been there 💅🏻💅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Violetx

VIP Member
I wonder if beefed up Hulk Delo will make an appearance on this holiday.

Remember that poster who said he’d probably just done a few press-ups before the photo 🥴 Gonna get Mr Violetx to do a few press-ups, see if he doubles in size too.

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
Right this might or might not be todays wedding. Looks like Naomi on the back row in her orangie coloured dress, what dya think?
B17A830F-B344-46C0-A305-1713712B99C0.jpeg

• Wow

wiganuser

VIP Member
😂 she knows people will be checking if she’s wearing fake, she knows it’s fake. Why bother. Just get a swimsuit that has some support and looks nice on you rather than blagging it’s fendi
Sallie axl has the same cozy and is allegedly going mykonos ....maybe they're clothes sharing 🤧

Location as ‘not telling you’ on the story, 5 previous stories and a post about going to Mykonos x ok inspector TWAT
I could do a quick Google search of that pool area and could find it in 5 mins but I cba. What does she think were gonna do, fly over there and lob her with eggs or summat. Fuck off khm you ain't jlo and ben Affleck.

Fucking scruffy how she always wears a manky shirt in the day when theres so many gorgeous pool cover up dresses

• Haha

Sweet.Baby.Jesus

So is it Hollys brothers partner who had the falling out with Truff? Did they not go?
Hollies Brother partner is the bridesmaid with dark hair. Her name is Melissa and she works in Hollies salon doing lashes.

Also theres a family party on 02/10 to celebrate the wedding at home for the people who couldn’t go.
Watch this space 👀

Last edited:
  • Wow

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Part of me thinks she’s going to have engineered one of those shit catch the bouquet proposals because God forbid at least part of the day isn’t about her and her magic bespoke baby producing uterus. If he doesn’t do it today, then I genuinely don’t think it’s ever going to happen.

• Haha

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
View attachment 753964

Any normal fucking person would be getting a quick shag in on the balcony while OHD sleeps.. but Fat tits goes to fucking sleep while Delo pretends he’s a lesbian woman tucking his cock in between his legs infront of the mirror. Fucking vom, boring fuckers.

State of his fucking hair 🤣
Barb isn’t he one gormless looking cunt. Wonder if he’s been taking hair burst on the sly. He’s known he’s going to a wedding and hasn’t been arsed to get his toupee trimmed Xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
The hotel is gorgeous but Hollies dad has probably paid for the wedding as a package and included the rooms - no danger Panel Pants & Krusty Krab have shelled out for that.
Plus Mez has clearly been fucked off from reception duties at Oh Darlin, by Cheryl who is 40 so where would she get that kind of money

• Haha

Delstar

VIP Member
I’ve spent 20 mins trying to work out what fuckery is going on here! Has she removed an entire chunk of her back and shoulder?
It looks like her fake hair thing goes over her natural shoulder in the pre-edit, but she’s erased her entire shoulder in this pic. Either that or her arm is dropping off.
C71B819D-8886-4BB3-B152-C4FC47054C71.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
"

"This ain't benidorm katieeeeeee"

Mez defo wants a 3 euro english brekkie and a pint of san miguel

He makes me HEAVE.
Look at his mucky tongue, imagine them 2 at the buffet😂
Dying to know what shit she shovels down olives mouth today
🤣 It's the string for the sunglasses that does it for me. Like he can't even be trusted to not lose them. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I’ve lurked on this thread since the very first one but always been scared to post 😂 I’m so confused by her today that I’m having to say something!

She had her hair done yesterday all fresh for her holidays. She then went on a run this morning and got all sweaty, waved her coffee about in front of a bus and is now on the way to the airport wearing a cap. Is that cos she hasn’t washed her hair post-run? Why bother having it blowed for travelling to go and do that 😩

Then she’s also posted the competition saying you have to share her image on your story and tag your mates, but the bus behind her says you have to take a selfie with the bus and tag them. Which is it?

She hurts my brain la.
Remember the days when Oliver Shakespeare of the car seat was true pure for this world and no one had permission to share her image. Fast forward a year later and Oliver is dragged out of of bed to pose in front of a bus and 184k worth of strangers are asked she share a picture of her . How are Truffs role models Rose West and Kate Mccan

Can’t seem to find those sunglasses anywhere on the Prada website?
No labels or tags on them either strange when she’s just brought them

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Don’t hunt me down with fire sticks trolls but I think the dress looked quite nice last night on her maybe if she sized up so her back rolls weren’t hanging out she’d look better but I don’t think she looked so bad 😭 Gonna go and make me bed and go for a 5k in 18 min run to get me head sorted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
Fat fucking tits have you even had a wash 🤷🏻‍♀️
She looks like she stinks like an old tampon.

Can’t get over her slinging her ass around doing Olympic medal worthy 5ks then not even having a shower. And she does that regularly. Fucking filthy fucker. She probably rewears her gym stuff before lobbing it on the 4 week old washpile.

And she deffo deliberately covered Olive’s face with her hair so she could then gush over how much hair she has. As if she’s the first person to have a child with a full head of hair… Any normal person would push it out of her eyes so she could actually see, not just leave her and video her peering out from under her wig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33