Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
To be honest it is actually lush, I'd love to go!! We can't knock everything just because we don't like her 😆
I don't think anyone thinks the hotel is bad :) I agree, it looks great. I think we just feel sorry for the guests being subjected to her 😆

(Edit: Sorry, accidentally added this 👇 to a previous post. These two posts are unrelated!)

Hey KH 👋

It's incredibly easy to find out where you're staying because you've shared pictures of the hotel. Use Google lens and you find out the location in seconds. This is why I would never show images of my children or around where we live on social media, especially if I was "famous". If you don't want people to know where you are, turn your phone off.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Shazblag

VIP Member
Same rug/plug maker. Axminster have nothing to worry about.
2DF7F25F-1965-4C84-8ACE-09266AC494DC.jpeg

Is that Elsa Frost on the end?
All Birkenheaders together.
744802F0-2510-4EB3-B2CB-3A0DC55F3C94.jpeg

• Haha

Muffin990

These two whoppers are the type to get engaged at Hollies Wedding as they can’t bear the attention to be on anyone else!

• Sad
My mates just rang me, said she went into home and bargain today for some bits come across eyelashes and said she didn’t realise Gemma Collins had a range with them when she picked up a box of Kates shite 🤣 said she had to do a double take to realise who it was

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I have a website that you can buy top quality fakes from. They're not cheap cheap, but they're not full whack obvs. She uses it 100%. Also, no matter what anyone says, they don't have sex. I've seen more chemistry between me and my dinner. They have friend energy.

• Haha

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I thought Royal Myconian Resort was the hotel, seems I was looking at the wrong place 🤣
I was as well 🤣🤣

Howay Truff where’s the pics & videos? I’m on nights & I’ve got up hoping for some gorgeous photoshopped to the hilt pics!
Also fellas carrying a blag LV wash bag makes my fanny turn in it self. If my fella came down the stairs with one of them I’d divorce him!
Can you imagine the scene in the solicitors…
“Why are you divorcing your Husband Ruby?”
“He’s started taking out a fake LV bag when we go out”
Solicitor would be like “ here you are pet,I’ll do your divorce for nowt” 🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

basketcase123

As if she's put the location as ' I'm not telling you'
You're not a celebrity you fucking whopper , you're only known in Liverpool/Wirral cos everyone buzzes off you !
Her and that simpleton of a fella wearing shades in doors thinking they're A listers !!
BAD PAIR OF TWATS them two !!
Location as ‘not telling you’ on the story, 5 previous stories and a post about going to Mykonos x ok inspector TWAT

• Haha

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
He always wears those chunky sole trainers that adds 2 inches to his barbie size legs 😖😖😖😖
That room would cost a fortune, hotels charge crazy prices there, defo be paying it back 20p per month from her monzo credit card for the next 30 years
I reckon Hollies Dad is footing the bill like he did with the 4k from Savers hey Truff?

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Honestly, how can a child be having "the best time" after 8 hours of being awake there. The child is acclimatising and enjoying being around people, but she hasn't been there long enough to have "the best time". Nothing can be enjoyed with ZSM it has to be the ✨BEST✨so that she can feel above everywhere. It's a psychological condition that

Foodaholic

VIP Member
In the airport looking like absolute tools. Sunglasses, really? Also, poor Olive is wearing a full on tracksuit. It's absolutely boiling. Just put her in some nice cotton comfy clothes and take a blanket for the plane when it gets chilly.
I dont understand her.

These threads are going to 🚀

• Haha

deelicious

Sorry but why, once again have we been subjected to photos of her chubby pocket squashed out the side of her swimsuit before midday?

• Haha
  • Sick

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Call off the search pardi! Here he is, twit and twat twinning! 🤣🤣
Hes got my nans glasses chain on incase he loses them in bizo.
View attachment 751471
He looks like a twat 🤣🤣🤣
I Dno why or how he puts up with this charade from her. If I put a picture up where my gammon thinks he looks bad, he’ll be like why have you put that up, take it down. 🤣
He deffo would slap the phone out my hand if I started chatting wham into my phone at 6:30am in bed. I honestly can’t figure out if delo is a mug, putting up with it for the shot freebies or just proper special!

• Haha