Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Letting the 180 followers you have an empty house even if Mez is in it too house sitting. You are an absolute show nothing is private we know everything about you, olive and max would say Delo but he is only thing you keep private these days cos he's made you 🤭

Is this the first holiday the 3 of them flying out together ✈ coming home is definitely not the same so she will milk this trip
Hang on is Mez not going to the wedding?

• Wow
Reactions: 6

9Pine

VIP Member
Amazing work @Eleanor Abernathy! The mention of Alan Turing has cracked me up 😂

Judith Chalmers and Alan Whicker are off!
She probably wonders why you’ve mentioned Alan Turing, off the BBC gardening programmes!

I’ve lurked on this thread since the very first one but always been scared to post 😂 I’m so confused by her today that I’m having to say something!

She had her hair done yesterday all fresh for her holidays. She then went on a run this morning and got all sweaty, waved her coffee about in front of a bus and is now on the way to the airport wearing a cap. Is that cos she hasn’t washed her hair post-run? Why bother having it blowed for travelling to go and do that 😩

Then she’s also posted the competition saying you have to share her image on your story and tag your mates, but the bus behind her says you have to take a selfie with the bus and tag them. Which is it?

She hurts my brain la.
She IS the bus!

• Haha

VIP Member
Fucking hell. My Fanny has literally jogged on to Timbuktu never to be seen again. Gary Glitter vibes on that. The chain round his sunnies make me gag. Truff looked half decent in the photos, very pretty… he’s let the party down looking like a walking perma tanned corpse. Bet you he smells of old spice 😂
Im getting young cliff Richard vibes - equally as fanny clenching

OK so I've done a big stalk and read the wiki and I went through her insta to see what the fuss was and I'm furious, it seems like she could, potentially, be a decent person if she wasn't so fucking desperate to be like the other dull arsed influencers. Fuckin crying shame.
The OTT balloons that could murder the blue planet aquarium, the teeth, I lurked so far back her insta and her face before she got them was so much nicer, if she hadn't subscribed to being such a generic dickhead, if she was the same girl who danced like a chubby lunatic and didn't do her god awful filtering, I'd not see reasons to hate on her, but making herself look like a size 8 when she's a decent 14/16 and giving this illusion of an incredible life, that's why she's hated. Her life is good, selfish tho with the little girl, but new mums fuck up.
If you're soft enough to put yourself out there, be real, be the no fucks dancing truff.
I see, as a new tattler, a bird with a nice life, clearly not skint, lovely little one, a fantastic corridor and fablon trolley, why fucking not just be happy?
Delo makes my minge cringe like, I actually think he's the one punching in this situation.

I get the hate on her, she's dangerous to her audience of twats who live off juice plus and shit to be like her, but she could turn it around by not being a lying, dull, gobshite like the ones she's trying to keep up with.

I proper hate this mentality of never being happy with what you've got, it doesn't make people work harder to achieve it, makes them fuckin miserable liars.

At least she's having a fuckin laugh and not being so serious in that video, I'm a fat bastard and I dance on tables, twerking with my gunt flying around and couldn't give a flying fuck, is what it is, I've had a shite 10 years and comfort eating had taken its toll, but I'd rather own it than hiding knowing I'll never get my ten years back.

I do like this thread tho, as brutal as it gets its not ever unjustifiable.
‘Minge cringe’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 can’t breathe

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Who actually stands with their legs like this taking pics of themselves hahaha
She's proper arsed about her weight - why put swimwear pics on then ? She's such a saddo.
I see Olive skin has been edited 8 shades darker too by her vile Mother !!View attachment 754015
What going on on the back ground? Has she edited out someone, who looked like they’ve got a hammer in their hand!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

hhhhh1

What proof did she have that it was that girl who started these threads? For the whole family to fall out with them over it when they can’t prove it is bad!
The whole family didn’t fall out with them. They all still speak.

Hey Trolls. So I need to catch up on the wedding of the year but I queue jumped to say I have spent the day in the land of Truff. My gammon took me to Cheshire Oaks as I have a big birthday coming up and he is a very kind but unimaginative gammon (who wants me to point at something and he will pay). Anyway.. he decided to view a car on the way home and we ended up in Upton. I had no idea she lived so close to Chester Zoo and I had no idea that Upton was actually so nice (the bit I saw anyway!). Why the hell haven’t the locals ran her out of town with fire sticks for lowering the tone 🤣🤣
Defo wrong Upton there hun 🤣

Right this might or might not be todays wedding. Looks like Naomi on the back row in her orangie coloured dress, what dya think? View attachment 757889
Poor blokes must be sweating their bollocks off

Shazblag

VIP Member
Errrr helllooo she tagged her location on insta as 'im not telling u'. just for us trolls

But seeing as she gave us a full tour as she clearly didn't pay for it as it's a decent looking place ....Myconian imperial hotel 😏
I thought Royal Myconian Resort was the hotel, seems I was looking at the wrong place 🤣

mrsc2b

Sorry!! Had to wait on it being made smaller for me coz I’m proper useless with tech 😜 hopefully this works?!?
wow 😅

I think it’s Danielle leaking the pics!!!!! If I was her I would be fuming that slab back always makes her look skinner when in fact she is probably bigger!!!!
Think Danielle was too busy at reminisce living her best life to give a shit tbh 😅😅

Think I'm on about the other Danielle sorry 😅

Shazblag

VIP Member
Hmmm, interesting 🤔 sure he owned K Seal which has now gone bust.

May be able to get some tea 🍵 on this.
The details on the companies house website Previous etc, all registered to old court house road Wirral and this one to a unit in argyle industrial est Birkenhead. Goes back to 2015 so maybe K Seal was before then.

Heneghs

VIP Member
Oooooh where can I sign up 🙄

she starts talking about the membership then quickly runs past the bit about being charged even if you don’t buy anything and what’s the difference between skipping something and not buying something ??? 🤨
And how hard is it to say oversized blazer not over the size blazer 🤷‍♀️
Clear as mud 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️