Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
One of the other guests actually tagged that location - incorrectly, it seems.
No it was the Royal Myconian for the wedding the video was taken and tagged there too, all the photos matched with the make ups, seems the hotels are all connected, probably owned by one group.

Reactions: 5

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
A few people have said she looks nothing like that in real life she’s another one that edits loads 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she looks exactly the same in real life you know. I really don’t know her at all but we have mutuals and everyone always says she’s actually really nice.

so excited to see the dresses 🤩

I bet she fucking stunk in that massive shirt abroad
Barb you kill me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

Davena94

VIP Member
Glazing company, not sure if its him but if his names Keith its a major company and they do glass rooms to add to property, similar to what the house that Hollie held her hen-do at. So think its him on twitter.
That’s him. Wouldn’t say it’s all above board though..

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
The fendi cossy real or fake it's a fucking show.
Delo looks more excited going to work every morning than he does about being holiday with truff, the races he's pulling on the vids are him saying in his own head fuck off with that camera u annoying twat. Olive has been lashed with Mez for the foreseeable but at least she won't get ignored. And truff has got a cheek wearing that strappy dress with a back like that. I bet she looked like a piece of roast beef in real life
Troll she’s resembling our joint of gammons didn’t you know Xx

• Haha