Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
I’ve got a feeling a certain poster on here is in the family, would love the mods to check where people are posting from to see if it shows Mykonos….Another poster got found out this way - Mother of Daughters? 🧐
Not guilty, I would have strung her up if I was her mother, or any relation to the circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Rothsey

VIP Member
Right this might or might not be todays wedding. Looks like Naomi on the back row in her orangie coloured dress, what dya think? View attachment 757889
Are you there? How did you get this pic… it’s golden. And if the bride is in that black dress No! From that pic it’s doing nothing for her (I also have lots of pages to catch up on so soz if I’m being a dick) x

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
As if you would miss your sisters wedding for your friends wedding. Good on him for standing by Brow Boss and his little girl though
My sister is getting married next year and the best man (the grooms brother) has pulled out cause his friend is getting married the same day and invited him. And his family is fucked up. I can’t keep track of who’s who anyway

• Wow

Shazblag

VIP Member
Are you there? How did you get this pic… it’s golden. And if the bride is in that black dress No! From that pic it’s doing nothing for her (I also have lots of pages to catch up on so soz if I’m being a dick) x
No it was a random walking through the Royal Myconian collections hotel and he posted it on his insta and tagged the hotel, I searched and found it as did another tattler. think the people in black are just officials from the hotel overseeing proceedings.

• Haha

Abcdefgh123456

Sorry guys, fell off the wagon and missed a few threats. What does ZSM mean? Feel like I’ll piss myself laughing when I find out