Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
Anyone else come across this badly_bahaved_mum before?
Feel like I’ve seen her name pop up.
Awful what happened to her child, thank god he’s okay. Don’t know, I’m not a mum so can’t even imagine what she’s going through but she’s very very me me me “I saved my child’s life” etc etc.
Great for spreading awareness but she comes across almost patronising

Reactions: 6

9Pine

VIP Member
Also Is it just me or does any one else think even though she’s cut some of the blueberries in half there still too big? Especially when she doesn’t sit with her whilst she eating,
she could still choke on them I think?
I thought exactly the same when I saw them.

Reactions: 5

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
All on the wiki I think, but someone who rented a room in oh darlin paid to have her logo put on the wall and Pep head wouldn't let her get it removed when she left
Thank you! I did see that on the wiki, with the messages between the girl and Chezza. There’s so many choices with our Katie, she’s the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
So they have done nothing today, even though she showed us them in the car earlier. Poppet has just fallen asleep on her. Next post she was out for a walk with her mate 🤔 at lunch time. And Poppet is asleep in the pram. So if she is sleeping more than usual, I would hazard a guess that she is still not 100%. Stop dragging your baby everywhere! She's not well.

Then the next post she films herself pretending to be asleep acting like mother earth because she is letting the sick baby sleep on her. Get to absolute fuck!
asleep in the car sleep you mean 😂

• Haha