Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Wow… she’s on a full Instagram engagement boost at the moment isn’t she?!! Troll rant… body positivity post… loads of Olive videos / pics… even a post about her dishwasher!! She’s desperate!
And yet if she posted good posts on the stuff people originally followed her for - makeup, her engagement may increase again.

Reactions: 8

Rothsey

VIP Member
100 threads 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

My favourite moment was when she announced to all of Instagram that she no longer reads here……! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Managing to convince no-one and definitely not Matt…

This is my number 1 photo, mr & mrs catfish
Matts hairline on this!
I dread to think what her fat tits looked like in real life, she hasn’t got a bra on there.
That is not a good look 🤣

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Any recommendeds for an audio book? Life change books! For Kate to ‘read’ 😉

What about a dictionary or a thesaurus

I seriously don’t know how her spellcheck allows these misspelled words. I had to try three times to type recommendeds
Real woman books
Somthing poweful Life change books

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Sorry to be that person but what’s the story with the wall painted white? I’ve seen it mentioned a few times but it was before my time
Dena who worked at oh snarlin had a room with all her design painted on the walls and when she left she sent someone to paint it back white and long faced chez wouldn’t let her and moved another girl in there doing the same booty treatments as dena 😂

• Wow

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Can someone explain what lip oil mascara is please 🤷🏻‍♀️ Am I missing out on something. Fat tits I see you’ve got a fatter face but you’re still a minty cunt with a fatter button moon face ✌🏻
Remember…
1. Using Hollie’s baby scan for her pregnancy announcement 🙄
2. The “adult nappies” she wore after she gave birth to Olive 😂
3. The pot noodle curls which were crusted into place for a week straight 🤢
4. When Maxxy made a break for it to get back to his real ma Danielle and made it onto the Upton Community page
5. When she went to Bicester Village to get a Prada baby bag… never to be seen again 🤔

Never change Kate, you’re the gift that keeps on giving. Here’s to another 100 threads 👏🏻
My fav moments too.
Best she took the bag back.

• Haha

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
Morning trollettes. Hope we've all been up with the lark and done our 5k in 5mins? Made our beds? Not put a wash on? Not cleaned the white dog shit from our gardens so we can sit outside for the bank holibobs
Haven’t done any of the above and my menkle Heath yas took a nose dive

• Haha
Reactions: 7