Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NorrhernGal88

I've died at the handheld thermometer picture 🤣🤣🤣 How did I miss that first time around?!
My fave 3 Truff moments in no particular order-

-Celebrating Earth Day by boasting about all the places she'd travelled too
- Ring door bell with Truff looking like she'd just popped down the offie for some ciggies for Jim Royale
- Her having her photo taken in Strawberry Fields and claiming it to be her best mates garden, then the girl who's Dad owned the land actually commenting🤣

Ooh and also the story from the Tattler who's Dad caught her leaving her dog shit on the ground and her threatening to get her lawyers on him as she knew the landowner, even though it was actually him 🤣🤣

They were all my faves too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Was that long face who owns oh snarlin now did she used to be a scuff? Because the way she places her designer gear in to pictures like her trabs in the gym proper makes my bum squeak 😂😂🖕 like look at me I’m all designer after I robbed government loans 🤣🤣🤣 can’t bare that yano people from real money don’t show off 😂

The wall painted white was my favourite 😂. Also when she asked a stranger in hard man street was she taking a picture of her 🤣🤣 fruit machine
Sorry to be that person but what’s the story with the wall painted white? I’ve seen it mentioned a few times but it was before my time

wiganuser

VIP Member
And Danielle from doll beauty the other one she bums. Feel like the tanning market is over saturated now and people need to come up with new original products
There are a few decent body make up such as the KKW body foundation which I swear by. All these shitty tan companies cant be doing that much in decent sales and turnover. Same crap labelled differently

Leodog19

VIP Member
Either a big big announcement (pregnancy?) or a big troll announcement.
mot maybe she’s in such calorie deficit she’s so thin she’s slipped down a drain.
or maybe proppet is actually poorly (not that she ever gets poorly) and has actually put her phone down and just cuddled her?
Might be a ring 💍 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
Off topic but I have just watched greedys stories (to clarify not her biggest fan but still follow her) and she was doing an ad for a razor blade and the first thing that came into my head was how is greedy so much better at explaining products than ZSM? When ZSM is supposed to be selling make up etc you know, products she should have actual knowledge on? And greedy has zero background in an of that stuff? Do people get what I am saying? 😂
Who is greedy?!

Reactions: 3