Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fully agree she shouldn’t share her kids or get them to perform for ads full stop, but this one was so weird like the other girl doesn’t exist? Did she refuse?

Reactions: 3
Of course Katie ‘my daughters play football’ Ellison had a lioness’ football party! Also, she should be concerned that her child daughters shirt is literally hanging from her scarily underweight frame!
In her defence, Maddie won the shirt at a football thing, prizes like that tend to be big sizes as u can always wear a bigger size but not everyone can fit in small 🤷‍♀️
---
I fully agree she shouldn’t share her kids or get them to perform for ads full stop, but this one was so weird like the other girl doesn’t exist? Did she refuse?
Lol bet kickers aren't cool anymore for highschoolers, a group of my friends said all their kids moving up want airforce ones for school, or vans! I loved my kickers 😂

Reactions: 4
Her obsession with “sweet treats” 🤢 makes me feel uneasy. Her body hasn’t seen a sweet treat for a while and if it has that’s been the only meal. It’s such contrived content.

Reactions: 6
If she has such low calories where she get all the energy from, i want to know as it is exhausting work looking after kids 😂

Book of photography about Japan, bet the begging begins and she’s in Japan for oct half term

Reactions: 7
It genuinely surprises me that she wants to go to Japan so much as it's so different to all their other holidays...

Reactions: 4
New to this thread, just came here because an insta story just popped up and I remembered how much her twee little voice irritates me. So high, so much emphasis on the "s" with her teeth.

• Haha
She's such a liar she never eats any of those desserts. She is showing signs of being food obsessed and a feeder, which is classic starvation eating disorder

Burying lower case ad at the very start of the caption followed by a row of capitals. We see you Kate trying to burying your ads.

• Haha
It really bugs me that she makes such a big deal about getting up at 5am 'it's so early to me'. Lots of people have no choice but to get up at that time because they have to go to work or get things done at home because they then have to go to work. She's in such a lucky position to not have to get up early but don't rub it in to your many followers who do have to!

Reactions: 9
This 5am is a new trend to show they’re all amazing. It’s a load of bollocks. Unless you have to, don’t be getting up at 5. It’s stupid. The body needs to rest. This is coming from someone that for one of my jobs I’m up at 4 but I luckily don’t have to do that too often. It’s not sustainable to do it for shits and giggles

Reactions: 10
Isn’t her youngest child about 7 and two almost teenagers? Not like she’s got a gaggle of toddlers hanging out of her who need their bums wiped etc. She’s got all day when they’re at school, or during the holidays largely entertaining themselves.

Reactions: 12
She was moaning on saying how “out of routine” her kids were because they’ve been getting up at 8 not 7 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she has no idea what’s going to hit her in the future

• Haha
She’s back at the gym 🙄 I don’t get why she doesn’t pay for a PT, they clearly have the money so why not use it

I really can’t be arsed to read all her stories. She prattles on & on & on in tiny text. Just don’t have the time to read it. Just goes to show how much time she has to waste typing it all up.

Reactions: 5
I can't think of anything worse than having a huge mirror directly in front of me as I sit on the couch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5