Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
It’s absolutely fine but considering her following on Instagram I would have thought she would earn money to buy bigger and better especially with 3 children. I think 2 of them share a room which they may not want to as they get older (I’m not saying it’s wrong to share rooms btw). It is very overlooked so they have no privacy. I’m just surprised her “job” doesn’t make her more money. Maybe she saves it.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Really petty I know, but why does she always scribble on her pics then add text? Why doesn’t she just select the background option for her text… she’s clearly too old for Insta when she doesn’t even know how to use it!

Sayitso

VIP Member
she was probably embarrassed, it’s the WORST name ever. wren??!
I don't understand why she didn't give the kids the names they use, what are their real ones madaliene and Charlotte, they'll never use them as they've been brought up with nicknames

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Still milking the marathon. Notice she’s not said what happened to the money she was raising for the London marathon where her followers have probably donated?

I’m sure she’s used this one as leverage but be transparent and let people know what’s happened to it as she was happy to ask people for the money

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I found the house on rightmove once, it cost just shy of £500k when they bought it. I reckon they have easily spent another £100k on the renovations, which were done at 100 miles a hour as soon as they moved in.

It’s a good layout inside but for me the garden is tiny for the size of the house. I think she said it was 1980’s detached house.

ETA - looks like her company was going through compulsory strike off earlier this year according to Companies House 🤔
What’s her company? What’s compulsory strike off mean?

Clare

VIP Member
Only 200 likes on that ad. Swiftly followed up with a crowd pleaser of sleeping under the Christmas tree tradition…..guess it takes all sorts!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I’ve still not recovered from when she felt the need to tell the world that she used to get a lot of UTIs when her and Jon first got together because they were always at it… why she thought that was something to share I will never know.
Eww minging. Skeletal Katie at it with warty faced mc-nohair.