Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sayitso

VIP Member
she was probably embarrassed, it’s the WORST name ever. wren??!
I don't understand why she didn't give the kids the names they use, what are their real ones madaliene and Charlotte, they'll never use them as they've been brought up with nicknames

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Still milking the marathon. Notice she’s not said what happened to the money she was raising for the London marathon where her followers have probably donated?

I’m sure she’s used this one as leverage but be transparent and let people know what’s happened to it as she was happy to ask people for the money

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I found the house on rightmove once, it cost just shy of £500k when they bought it. I reckon they have easily spent another £100k on the renovations, which were done at 100 miles a hour as soon as they moved in.

It’s a good layout inside but for me the garden is tiny for the size of the house. I think she said it was 1980’s detached house.

ETA - looks like her company was going through compulsory strike off earlier this year according to Companies House 🤔
What’s her company? What’s compulsory strike off mean?

Clare

VIP Member
Only 200 likes on that ad. Swiftly followed up with a crowd pleaser of sleeping under the Christmas tree tradition…..guess it takes all sorts!

Oh wow that’s gotta be a right trek!
About 10 miles/5 minutes further than she was travelling to Arsenal. Not that I should be able to work that out, but I can thanks to everything that’s posted on the internet. I could also tell you how many games she’s played for Leicester and who against, it’s all out there.

sosticky

Chatty Member
Her voice gets on my nerves. Years ago when she had Wren they originally weren’t going to say his name online and in her YouTube videos she repeatedly said ‘our baby boy’ over and over again in her squeaky voice.

They didn’t keep it up for long. Was a bit ridiculous that their girls’ names were said all the time in her vlogs but not Wrens name
---
Just to add, I do think her girls are very pretty. Her younger daughter reminds me of Kate Murnane/dolly bow bow in her looks
The girl's headbands though 😬

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
How can a child be too old to hold their parents hands? I don’t think she’ll be doing it so she doesn’t wander off like a toddler.
I see this A LOT on tattle child’s too old including he’s not a baby, she should stop calling him a baby about a 15 month old. I think some of it comes from people have an issue with influencers exploiting their kids for content, but I think more of it comes from people lashing out because they are sad/grieving that their own kids are growing up fast as kids tend to.

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
When my white blonde children were seen learning to ride their bikes by a huge group of Asian tourists, they all started taking photos of them (presumably because of their hair!).
It did make my kids day learning to ride their bike feel really special to them as they thought it was for that!

I too had noticed the headband on the middle child. It isn’t the nicest. Is that the football girl as those type of headbands are common at football?
My second guess knowing lots of girls about that age is that she cut her “baby hairs” or “fringe” off and obv the growback needs covering.