Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringe! She cant do the whole faux I'm one of you then be doing that, it just doesn't work.

Reactions: 7
Ugh ladies what a morning 😩😭😭😭 we are away for the weekend, tried to go out for a look round the estate we are staying on. BabyMe actually threw himself on the floor and had a tantrum because I couldn’t hold both his hands at once. 3Me just refused to do anything she was asked which resulted in me dragging her back home, screaming her head off and refusing to use her legs. I feel like a monster for doing it but nothing at all was working with her.
Family fun 😬

Reactions: 1
My child has been in a football camp for the three days of half term. £20 a day for a full day of training, not by ex premiership players mind and not at a luxury hotel and I didn't stand around watching all day because I was working. Would I pay that eye-watering amount even if it includes bed and breakfast and the coaches remember your kids name? Absolutely not. I am sure it was lovely if it is a freebie or if you are mega rich but that is an insane amount of money to spend on your child's hobby. I likewise would have more respect for these brands if they were offered free places to disadvantaged children or children of key workers maybe.
Wouldn't you be livid if you had paid all that money and found out an influencer and her family had been given it for free. Katie isn't a high end holiday influencer. I don't see her audience being the target market.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ugh ladies what a morning 😩😭😭😭 we are away for the weekend, tried to go out for a look round the estate we are staying on. BabyMe actually threw himself on the floor and had a tantrum because I couldn’t hold both his hands at once. 3Me just refused to do anything she was asked which resulted in me dragging her back home, screaming her head off and refusing to use her legs. I feel like a monster for doing it but nothing at all was working with her.
Family fun 😬
OMG I did not mean to post that on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
My child has been in a football camp for the three days of half term. £20 a day for a full day of training, not by ex premiership players mind and not at a luxury hotel and I didn't stand around watching all day because I was working. Would I pay that eye-watering amount even if it includes bed and breakfast and the coaches remember your kids name? Absolutely not. I am sure it was lovely if it is a freebie or if you are mega rich but that is an insane amount of money to spend on your child's hobby. I likewise would have more respect for these brands if they were offered free places to disadvantaged children or children of key workers maybe.
Wouldn't you be livid if you had paid all that money and found out an influencer and her family had been given it for free. Katie isn't a high end holiday influencer. I don't see her audience being the target market.
I expect the £20 a day holiday camps are better for children than £3500 for 3 days. Children don’t need so much indulging. Don’t get me wrong, mine don’t go without but treats are only treats if they’re out of the ordinary. There’s nothing wrong with mucking in with other ordinary kids at a football camp whilst your parents are working. Katie’s children are very fortunate, if not a little spoilt.

Reactions: 8
I laughed at "Football Escapes is like a family", its a business Katie and an overpriced one at that.
I love that she knows this after 2 days, and her kids playing football for 4 hours!!
It's obviously a luxury hotel - £1600 for 2 nights in August with only 2 kids (wouldn't let me add a third!) - but that's still a crazy price range for her to be advertising!!

I see all the other Influenzas are commenting on her post, no doubt they'll be on the next one after begging the company.

Reactions: 10
There are some fantastic grass roots level coaching camps that deliver really good, progressive training for youngsters at a fraction of the cost. These “ex players” (whilst they do have the additional knowledge of professional football) do the same basic courses and training as the lower level ones. You are essentially paying for the hotel, food and the ex players fees. (Oh and a printed football shirt)

Another clothing haul, nothing like fast fashion Katie and the environment. Don't worry just get rid of the millions of other old clothes.

• Angry
Yeah I'm not sure if it's the extremely white teeth / v tanned face / weird hair but she does look a bit odd/different in the clothes reel.

It sure did make me feel insecure about my legs though 😂

Reactions: 5
Is she still going to that boot camp?
I think so, although she hasn't mentioned it for a while.

I've just clicked on her new video and her teeth look ridiculous in my opinion. Surely she's had something done to them again?
I'm not into the overly fake/white Simon Cowell teeth which anyone with an online presence seems to get nowadays.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.