Katie Daley - Miss KDA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl who always keeps things a secret is wondering why people don’t like her content and why her following has completely stagnated…maybe if she shared some tips/techniques rather than ignoring everyone when they ask acting like she’s some big MUA to the stars when in fact she has a crappy salon in Sheffield…look at hrush/Ariel/Carli Bybel huge stars who show it ALL. Does anyone follow Georgina makeup? She is so lovely seems like such a girls girl and shares everything. People have definitely started seeing through Katie
I completely agree! Look at that Mikayla she’s got 2mil followers on insta and 11.7 mil on TikTok. She shares everything! Why does Katie think she’s so special? But she’s stole her tricks and techniques from someone else so why be so secretive 😂 Did you see that post the other day on her story when she confronted that woman who said her makeup wasn’t very good and her face was too full of Botox? But that woman was right. Her makeup isn’t always good and she does go over board 😂 sometimes she looks like a clown. Bright pink cheeks, white under eyes and a orange nose. This is me being completely honest and not jealous before any of her staff start saying I’m jealous 😂

Nothing is blended properly and she looks like a clown. This is only one example of her crappy work. But if anyone criticises her work we are all jealous 😂 I’m sorry but I’m not jealous of this.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
As she not got her academy any more?… last few times she’s done make up and lessons she’s been at her friend georgias

Reactions: 1