Katie Daley - Miss KDA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently her scumbag boyfriend is getting sentenced on Monday, our crooked justice system has let him do a deal. She’s just scum, her and tez Kidd (the 40 year old never been/has been) are gloating about him getting out soon. 🤮

Reactions: 5
Apparently her scumbag boyfriend is getting sentenced on Monday, our crooked justice system has let him do a deal. She’s just scum, her and tez Kidd (the 40 year old never been/has been) are gloating about him getting out soon. 🤮
Have you seen only 8 months!!! Poor Tyson nearly died and that scumbag only gets 8 months. Where is the justice? And has anyone noticed dolls head Katie is still in la la land pretending she’s this lovely down to earth person who is the real victim. Posting stupid quotes and references on her stories 🙄 Honestly she makes me sick, how can she not mention Tyson in any of her posts. That silly b**ch doesn’t care about anyone and pretending she’s a nice person because she’s got a dog. When her scumbag bf comes out of prison or when she eventually goes back to work that poor dog won’t be looked after properly. You can tell she only got the dog for a new fashion accessory and a new way of her pretending she’s a nice person to all her Instagram followers with hope they will forget all the nasty comments she received when Tyson first went into hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought the same thing!! The whole staged valentines day set up was embarrassing!! Buying herself balloons and getting all dressed up just to hit at home and speak to him on the phone! How embarrassing

Reactions: 1
she's doing Ellie and Daisey's O'Donnell's make up today for a shoot, no masks in sight. Ellies boyfriend conned hundred of people out of thousands online and to this day is banned from having a laptop and not reporting it and Daisey's boyfriend is son of Liam Bryne Kinahan cartel leader who murdered 15 people in 3 years..... con girlfriends stick together obviously

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Katie Daley’s prison thug boyfriend only got 8 months in prison for his assault so he will be about soon

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her post about the MUA from Manchester? Katie is that much of an inspiration she blanked out the girls insta name even though the girl said one of her goals for this year was to achieve 100k followers. Why didn’t Katie use her platform to help the girl out? Katie is full of tit and why can’t people see this?? She’s all for herself the spiteful witch.

My friend bought her £40 “online course” ... there were no product lists, ignored people’s questions, sound didn’t work in her videos, she said she’d do a live after each tutorial...never happened. Instead of explaining to people that videos will be delayed this was her tone 😂😂 hopefully everyone who joined can see right through the ‘nice girl’ act she is a vile person

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
My friend bought her £40 “online course” ... there were no product lists, ignored people’s questions, sound didn’t work in her videos, she said she’d do a live after each tutorial...never happened. Instead of explaining to people that videos will be delayed this was her tone 😂😂 hopefully everyone who joined can see right through the ‘nice girl’ act she is a vile person
‘Ill before Christmas’ better known as my boyfriend got sent to jail

This is so bad and the tone in her response is appalling. Katie isn’t a proper business woman because the first rule of business is the customer is always right and in this case they actually are. Has anyone else noticed she can’t handle any form of criticism well?? She can never say sorry for her actions and it always seems to be someone else’s fault. Katie stop being a “victim” and own your tit! And stop filtering all your pictures 🤣 you’re a MUA so let us see your work and “magic” without a stupid filter.

Reactions: 2
"isn't the end of the world" who are you to say to people who pay your wages what the end of the world is to them, cheeky witch! :mad:

Also, forgive me if I am wrong but with being self employed I thought that although it comes with many benefits it also comes with some negatives such as if you need to complete something for YOUR BUSINESS the expectation is that you may sometimes have to work over xmas/bank hols/birthdays etc to get it done??

She needs to get a job on the estee lauder counter if this is how she sees her "business"

Honestly I wish I could show all the girls who are signing up to her new online course that she’s trying to flog these screenshots! I say “all” there’s only 10 so far as much as she’s been posting it. A complete unprofessional and an absolute narcissist of the highest form, Caitlin Anne Duffe is so so lovely and has so many online courses I hope people see this and book with her instead ❤

Reactions: 3
This is typical Katie behaviour.
Her “Mario” masterclass when she got back from Dubai was sold to people on the basis of a huge gift bag, and tell-all secrets on what he uses on Kim.
My close friend went, and the gift bag contained crap, and gift vouchers with discounts for her friends salon Headfunk.

She hid details, would skip over parts without explaining and be really sketchy with answering certain questions. She is the type to never share and want to keep everything to herself, but be very very quick to take your money.

Im so surprised by how much she’s tried to act like she’s the victim in all this. Do we know how the victim actually is still? Any signs of recovery?

Also speaking of Headfunk wasn’t that owned by the girl who went on social media and slated her over the attack? Can’t imagine they’re friends now

This is typical Katie behaviour.
Her “Mario” masterclass when she got back from Dubai was sold to people on the basis of a huge gift bag, and tell-all secrets on what he uses on Kim.
My close friend went, and the gift bag contained crap, and gift vouchers with discounts for her friends salon Headfunk.

She hid details, would skip over parts without explaining and be really sketchy with answering certain questions. She is the type to never share and want to keep everything to herself, but be very very quick to take your money.

Im so surprised by how much she’s tried to act like she’s the victim in all this. Do we know how the victim actually is still? Any signs of recovery?

Also speaking of Headfunk wasn’t that owned by the girl who went on social media and slated her over the attack? Can’t imagine they’re friends now
That’s shocking but im also not surprised either because we are all now seek b who the real Katie it.
No one really knows how Tyson is because there’s different stories circulating about him. I feel sorry for the followers who still think she’s this sweet and helpful MUA. Did anyone see yesterday a bride comment on her latest picture asking for her to reply to email. The bride actually said if Katie can’t do it she’s got another MUA has a back up but she’s getting booked up. But yet a couple of hours later she had been posting on her stories with her in a wedding dress and free stuff she’s got from Dolly Beauty. Why do that to someone? Honestly Katie, get a grip! Reply to women who are actually getting married and get your head out the clouds. Your bf is in prison so you won’t be getting married any time soon love 😂[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That’s shocking but im also not surprised either because we are all now seek b who the real Katie it.
No one really knows how Tyson is because there’s different stories circulating about him. I feel sorry for the followers who still think she’s this sweet and helpful MUA. Did anyone see yesterday a bride comment on her latest picture asking for her to reply to email. The bride actually said if Katie can’t do it she’s got another MUA has a back up but she’s getting booked up. But yet a couple of hours later she had been posting on her stories with her in a wedding dress and free stuff she’s got from Dolly Beauty. Why do that to someone? Honestly Katie, get a grip! Reply to women who are actually getting married and get your head out the clouds. Your bf is in prison so you won’t be getting married any time soon love 😂
[/QUOTE]
I have heard several times from other muas that she has let down brides last minute and not turned up etc. She’s defo known for it!!

I have heard several times from other muas that she has let down brides last minute and not turned up etc. She’s defo known for it!!
[/QUOTE]

Hi a friend of mine saw this thread - I was the one that asked her to reply which she has done and apologised! But is that true about her letting brides down last minute?

Hi a friend of mine saw this thread - I was the one that asked her to reply which she has done and apologised! But is that true about her letting brides down last minute?
It was a few years ago and I don’t know anyone personally that it happened to, but it’s what I heard! Hopefully she doesn’t do that anymore

She probably only replied because she saw on here she had been called out for not replying. That picture has now disappeared off her page which is weird.
Yes she does let people down all the time! She let me down for my 21st birthday, she let my friends sister down who was getting married and I girl I work with she let her down on her wedding day too. How can anyone cancel on the morning of someone’s wedding day!!! I just wish her followers knew what she was really like. Please don’t risk booking with her because there’s a good chance she’ll cancel on you too.