Katie Daley - Miss KDA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened?
She got arrested last Saturday for “assisting an offender” whatever that means. She’s currently out on bail. Her boyfriend has been charged on section 18 GBH , but Tyson is in critical condition. Katie and Tyson use to be close mates... so I don’t know how it’s come to this. She’s fucked up big time. Her academy has been smashed up. I feel sorry for all the other mua’s who worked there

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Apparently he’s only recently got out of prison from doing a 9 year stint 😩. Like what on earth is going through her mind?? All her mates have turned on her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Apparently he’s only recently got out of prison from doing a 9 year stint 😩. Like what on earth is going through her mind?? All her mates have turned on her
Yes I googled his name- he's got previous. What the hell is she doing with him?!

She got arrested last Saturday for “assisting an offender” whatever that means. She’s currently out on bail. Her boyfriend has been charged on section 18 GBH , but Tyson is in critical condition. Katie and Tyson use to be close mates... so I don’t know how it’s come to this. She’s fucked up big time. Her academy has been smashed up. I feel sorry for all the other mua’s who worked there
Assisting an offender could be something like she’s hid him in his house when cops been looking for him or hiding disposing weapons for him she could of even picked him up from the scene basically helping him after he’s done it

Reactions: 9
She could also still be arrested for assisting an offender even if she didn’t know her boyfriend had done whatever. I mean I don’t know the circumstances & whether it would be possible for her not to have known etc but he could have told her he needed to stay with her for X reason & she’s let him or that he needed picking up from X & she has done so. If they’ve been looking for her boyfriend & he was found at hers or they have evidence that she picked him up/let him stay at hers (if they don’t live together) then she would be arrested for assisting but may not have actively known she was assisting him if that makes sense? I’m not saying she didn’t know or that she did - I’m just offering scenarios as I used to work for the police

Reactions: 6
She got arrested before him, think she actually got arrested Saturday. They both think there gangsters her and boyf

Reactions: 6
I mean I think it is very unlikely she won’t have known & considering the comments on her page I believe people in Sheffield are of the opinion she knew full well what she was doing but it is possible to be arrested for assisting & have no actually known you were haha it’s obviously just proving that to the police for you not to be charged...I hope the man that’s injured recovers 😔

• Sad
@Rosieroo69 obviously without revealing anything about yourself do you know these people personally? Her, her boyfriend & Tyson? Obv in your post & on the comments I read on her insta said she & her boyfriend put Tyson in hospital, so was she actually involved in whatever took place? Or was that just her boyfriend? And if they’re “family” as she posts, what on earth has gone wrong? I know you said her & her boyfriend are dodgy so is it something to do with drugs or something? I don’t mean any disrespect asking this either I’m just genuinely curious as to what’s happened if they were so close...
I’ve followed her for ages on insta & didn’t even realise she was from Sheffield & im Leeds way so not far 😂

Reactions: 3
@Rosieroo69 obviously without revealing anything about yourself do you know these people personally? Her, her boyfriend & Tyson? Obv in your post & on the comments I read on her insta said she & her boyfriend put Tyson in hospital, so was she actually involved in whatever took place? Or was that just her boyfriend? And if they’re “family” as she posts, what on earth has gone wrong? I know you said her & her boyfriend are dodgy so is it something to do with drugs or something? I don’t mean any disrespect asking this either I’m just genuinely curious as to what’s happened if they were so close...
I’ve followed her for ages on insta & didn’t even realise she was from Sheffield & im Leeds way so not far 😂
I’m from Sheffield, I know Tyson to say hello to (he’s always out told lad on a weekend). Everyone knows everyone in sheff. No ones really sure, all I know is that Katie got arrested first & then let out on bail. I do believe drugs is probably something to do with it. You only have to google the boyfriends name to get an idea of what kinda a man he his, he has previous. I get the impression she alienated her self from all her friends since getting with this boyfriend. Sheff is small everyone knows everyone. I just pray Tyson pulls through!! He is very well respected and loved here in sheff!

Reactions: 5