Katie Daley - Miss KDA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably only replied because she saw on here she had been called out for not replying. That picture has now disappeared off her page which is weird.
Yes she does let people down all the time! She let me down for my 21st birthday, she let my friends sister down who was getting married and I girl I work with she let her down on her wedding day too. How can anyone cancel on the morning of someone’s wedding day!!! I just wish her followers knew what she was really like. Please don’t risk booking with her because there’s a good chance she’ll cancel on you too.
Omg that’s so bad!!! That’s the sort of stuff I’ve heard about so just always avoided booking with her. There’s so many good muas now so she’s nothing special anyway !

Hi a friend of mine saw this thread - I was the one that asked her to reply which she has done and apologised! But is that true about her letting brides down last minute?
Yes it’s true she once did it to my sister. We had our trials and kept in touch couple of days before she said she couldn’t make it..can’t quite remember the reason but my sister was getting married on 27th December then we saw on insta she had been out with her friend the night before so
She obvs didn’t want to work with a hangover. How unprofessional! And she’d suggested another makeup artist and we had her and I hated my makeup so after the pics I went to my room and took it all off and reapplied it myself!

Reactions: 2
She probably only replied because she saw on here she had been called out for not replying. That picture has now disappeared off her page which is weird.
Yes she does let people down all the time! She let me down for my 21st birthday, she let my friends sister down who was getting married and I girl I work with she let her down on her wedding day too. How can anyone cancel on the morning of someone’s wedding day!!! I just wish her followers knew what she was really like. Please don’t risk booking with her because there’s a good chance she’ll cancel on you too.
Oh right Wow thanks for letting me know

Reactions: 1
Oh right Wow thanks for letting me know
No problem I’m happy to share my own personal experience and of others I know of. At least now you can book with a MUA you can actually rely on and won’t have the upset on your wedding day. It’s sad so many people don’t know what she is really like.

Seen it all now 🤣 using those tapes to lift her eyes but then says the lifted eye look is from how she applies her makeup. Did anyone see her asking for a good photo shopper the other day. Why do you need someone to photoshop your work when you’re suppose to be that good you can hide acne, blemishes and under eye bags with your amazing techniques 🤣 Katie you need to stop with those quotes because you’re not a nice person and will sh*t on anyone to get what you want. Shed all the dead skin you want because a lot of people will always remember what you and your scumbag bf did.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What about when she came on her story yesterday to say how amazing the primer was she had on her face but then wouldn’t tell you which it was 🤣🤣

What about when she came on her story yesterday to say how amazing the primer was she had on her face but then wouldn’t tell you which it was 🤣🤣
I know why do that?? Especially when she filters her pictures so that brilliant primer is probably crap anyway 🤣 I don’t know why she thinks she’s the be all of makeup. There’s loads of MUA’s on TikTok and insta who actually help their followers and not keep secret products for themselves. But that’s why they have millions of followers whilst Katie’s followers are slowly unfollowing her. Anyone noticed she’s now at 159k and last year she was at 163k. Katie really needs to get a clue doesn’t she 🤣

Reactions: 3
here’s me me innocently googling her name to potentially have her to do my bridal makeup (I’m from Sheffield) and seeing that she lets people down and not a nice character! Glad Hannah Atter was recommended on here! she’s lovely and would never let someone down last minute.

Anyone else thinks this is karma? Her scumbag bf has stole how much off people? She wore stolen jewellery (probably still does), she charged people how much last year for the online training but none of them received what they were promised. But now she is pissed off because she hasn’t receive goods that SHE paid for. Katie love, it’s not nice tasting your own medicine is it 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Why the duck hasn’t she been cancelled yet??

Anyone else thinks this is karma? Her scumbag bf has stole how much off people? She wore stolen jewellery (probably still does), she charged people how much last year for the online training but none of them received what they were promised. But now she is pissed off because she hasn’t receive goods that SHE paid for. Katie love, it’s not nice tasting your own medicine is it 😅

Reactions: 1
And how has nobody mentioned that Tyson himself has headbutted several women for rejecting his seedy advances in the past? 🤢

they are all sick as each other

They’re still together 🤮 he was posting photos of her on his story (penthouse jewellers, more like burgled jewels) on his insta on her birthday

The girl who always keeps things a secret is wondering why people don’t like her content and why her following has completely stagnated…maybe if she shared some tips/techniques rather than ignoring everyone when they ask acting like she’s some big MUA to the stars when in fact she has a crappy salon in Sheffield…look at hrush/Ariel/Carli Bybel huge stars who show it ALL. Does anyone follow Georgina makeup? She is so lovely seems like such a girls girl and shares everything. People have definitely started seeing through Katie

Attachments