Katie Bailey #7 They use me for clout, it wasn’t me guuuys. Deflecting with sarcasm but admitting the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck are social services not intervening she’s a tit mum and the mental abuse those boys are suffering is unreal and her family can’t be that concerned they only had the kid 1 night she made out he would be gone for ages he was probably just at a sleepover the stupid head she is

Reactions: 3
How the hell can she have a new girlfriend already. She can't be thay heartbroken if she's moving on that fast

That chloe is a easy target sorry she used to be a druggy now katies in the seen she'll turn back into one and won't get her child back... what a idiot that girl.

Reactions: 4
How the hell can she have a new girlfriend already. She can't be thay heartbroken if she's moving on that fast

That chloe is a easy target sorry she used to be a druggy now katies in the seen she'll turn back into one and won't get her child back... what a idiot that girl.
She always goes with girls that have had an addiction

Reactions: 5
She was saying to Chloe on a live the other “oh apparently we’re together now” “Yh that’s my gf” in a sarcastic way but knowing how fast she moves, it’s probably true lol
Chloe prob just thinking of the free drugs

Reactions: 3
It infuriates me how she gets away with it.. I just don’t understand. No doubt Morgan will be taken out of school to go to Belfast.. it’s disgusting!!! And school
Should be ashamed of themselves for not safeguarding that child. They have a duty of care for him and in his short little life,he’s been on drug collections,withnessed suicidal attempts,multiple partners that never last more then a week,she uses him for personal gains. It’s disgusting!!

Is she making a decorating video for 5 minute crafts? duck me dead what in the pontins are them stairs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Babe this babe that. She says babe in case she slips up and says one of the multitude of women’s names that she’s been involved with in the last year alone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.