Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says pple stay online all day smoking weed meaning L. Is it me or have I not even seen L live for ages

Reactions: 4
New it was about linda.

But she did up and leave and made that boy leave everything behind for her to have a shag. Good in the person who rang them!

Funny how she's saying linda is a good mum now... cause she knows she's fucked right up

Reactions: 5
is she now backtracking on everything she has said over the last few weeks? think she is worried about something now she sis L's cheerleader

Reactions: 2
how she goes from slaggin L off to praising her

So do you think the schools got ss involved

Apa
how she goes from slaggin L off to praising her

So do you think the schools got ss involved
[/QUOT
someone needed to be involved & she should take heed SS do watch social media platforms . She airs all her dirty washing on TIKTOK & then wonders why this stuff happens

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t the kid waving her dildo around on live last week

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Social services. Kids probably going to be taken off her.
They literally let this lady near me who takes a lot of subscribed drugs for various reasons, alcoholic, they sell drugs with the bf, she goes around the estate causing crap with everyone, destroying peoples properties, getting in kids faces off the street, and they STILL allow her to keep her kids. It’s mental. Already been kicked out of other areas but now In a private house and it’s been going on for 5 6 years. Police lock her up then let her straight back out. Her kids see the most disturbing tit and she’s still allowed to keep them. Madness

They literally let this lady near me who takes a lot of prescribed drugs for various reasons, alcoholic, they sell drugs with the bf, she goes around the estate causing crap with everyone, destroying peoples properties, getting in kids faces off the street, and they STILL allow her to keep her kids. It’s mental. Already been kicked out of other areas but now In a private house and it’s been going on for 5 6 years. Police lock her up then let her straight back out. Her kids see the most disturbing tit and she’s still allowed to keep them. Madness
Subscribed 😂😂😂😂😂

Omg her latest tt.. is she attacking L
Lol even in her impressions of, I take it, ‘her’ parts in the Red Flag unhealthy relationship video is such a gaslighter anyways 😂 all she proved is she wants constant praise and admiration for the smallest things. She victimised herself, in that video and in her life. Like the time she wanted praise cause she got up and took her youngest to school. Or when she bought herself a quilt and pillow guuuuuuyyys!! Off you duck Katie you basic witch. It’s damn red flags and unhealthy when the basics are things you WANT praise and acknowledgement for - you do them things for praise. How’s THAT not a red flag? twit

Reactions: 8
Lol even in her impressions of, I take it, ‘her’ parts in the Red Flag unhealthy relationship video is such a gaslighter anyways 😂 all she proved is she wants constant praise and admiration for the smallest things. She victimised herself, in that video and in her life. Like the time she wanted praise cause she got up and took her youngest to school. Or when she bought herself a quilt and pillow guuuuuuyyys!! Off you duck Katie you basic witch. It’s damn red flags and unhealthy when the basics are things you WANT praise and acknowledgement for - you do them things for praise. How’s THAT not a red flag? twit
Very true all she went on about at Ls is how she’s cleaned and taken the kids to school and done this and that basically making out L does nothing

Very true all she went on about at Ls is how she’s cleaned and taken the kids to school and done this and that basically making out L does nothing
Can take Linda’s kids to school but not her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But why does that need to be documented? Her whole life is a game, a play. She makes sure she has the ammo ready for when things go bad. We all knew what she was gonna say about L when they split. And it’s come true because K leaves seeds out to then return and sow them later when it’s gone bad. And all the followers do is damn water them seeds while K sits back and watches her narc tree grow and flourish. It’s highly comical that what she reportedly did at L’s was exactly what all of her ex’s have said they done for her while at hers. The only reason why K took the kids to school or to hospital was to score secret Pokémon cards and secret pills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.