Katie Bailey #12 raggedy tragedy, lies out her mouth, claims she’s a victim when things go south

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting excited over a kitty gift. Oh dear Katie!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I’d forgotten about her vile self then she appeared on my TikTok last night, ranting about other people and how she is the victim as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She came up on my fyp live, on that old account. Saying how she was bored, and picking at her spots. She had her sports bra on and that bloody hat. Saying she wants her hair braiding, so she doesn't have to wear it. She really hasn't changed at all.

Ewwwww and then the dog, bet she still ate it. Especially as she is a single mum. ( you wouldn't know that would you)

Attachments

Her tik tok going to buy her kids batteries but they refuse to do washing up for her. She has the cheek to say this generation of kids is fucked. No katie just your kids. There spoilt brats that you have raised. You’ve basically just said you’re scared of M as you don’t want the backlash from him for asking him to help out around HIS home. Don’t come to tik tok moaning because you will still buy him the batteries you’ll still buy him the drink he’s asked for and you’ll still give him wads of cash to go and buy a tit tonne of clothes from jd

• Heart
Her tik tok going to buy her kids batteries but they refuse to do washing up for her. She has the cheek to say this generation of kids is fucked. No katie just your kids. There spoilt brats that you have raised. You’ve basically just said you’re scared of M as you don’t want the backlash from him for asking him to help out around HIS home. Don’t come to tik tok moaning because you will still buy him the batteries you’ll still buy him the drink he’s asked for and you’ll still give him wads of cash to go and buy a tit tonne of clothes from jd
She made herself look bad in that video IMO too. Its our jobs as parents to teach our children to help around the house, to do some jobs to earn some pocket money etc. Her boys have been spoilt I wouldn't have mine screaming at each other over washing up. Internet would be off until they got it done simple as that. Does my head in how she goes on that she never gets a break as a single mum when she doesn't work and gets 6 hours a day to herself

• Heart
She made herself look bad in that video IMO too. Its our jobs as parents to teach our children to help around the house, to do some jobs to earn some pocket money etc. Her boys have been spoilt I wouldn't have mine screaming at each other over washing up. Internet would be off until they got it done simple as that. Does my head in how she goes on that she never gets a break as a single mum when she doesn't work and gets 6 hours a day to herself
I don’t think her kids go to school? She moans not having a break but never actually sees her kids as their up in their room playing Xbox only when they want money food or drink does she see them.