Katie Bailey #12 raggedy tragedy, lies out her mouth, claims she’s a victim when things go south

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not keen on this Kiki on live with her children in the car while Katie’s crying and being a minge. She’s got nowhere to stay tonight because she’s had to take her dog back and she can’t stay at emergency accommodation with it. All this while has a full hand of nasty looking long nails and really smart car with heated seats and everything 🙄😂. These people just don’t sit right with me. Why’s children being exposed to this way of living. It’s not right she needs to get off live and get a bleeping life.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Smug witch! I can't watch her. She is dieing to suck her thumb.
---
I’m not keen on this Kiki on live with her children in the car while Katie’s crying and being a minge. She’s got nowhere to stay tonight because she’s had to take her dog back and she can’t stay at emergency accommodation with it. All this while has a full hand of nasty looking long nails and really smart car with heated seats and everything 🙄😂. These people just don’t sit right with me. Why’s children being exposed to this way of living. It’s not right she needs to get off live and get a bleeping life.
Just as bad as each other.

Reactions: 2
Her followers are mugs and must condone her vile behaviour and Katie calling another woman her kids aunty 😂😂😂 you couldn’t make this tit up

I really don’t understand how her followers are stupid enough to think she is always the victim when the same happens with everyone she dates. When you keep meeting arseholes maybe you are actually the hole.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand how her followers are stupid enough to think she is always the victim when the same happens with everyone she dates. When you keep meeting arseholes maybe you are actually the hole.
I think it's because she has new followers, and they don't know her history. She recycles her followers. I have noticed if they dare ask her anything, they get blocked. And she keeps all the nicey idiots.

Reactions: 3
Kiki still live begging for gifts no wonder she’s friends with Katie and if Katie’s such a good friend why doesn’t she let her stay with her

Kiki still live begging for gifts no wonder she’s friends with Katie and if Katie’s such a good friend why doesn’t she let her stay with her
Im a silent watcher of this thread and this is my first post, kate said earlier on her live no one is allowed to stay over night at the moment, she didnt say why, she just said no one’s allowed to stay over night at hers
---
That victim complex is real strong with her. Never does anything wrong, she’s little miss perfect. Typical narcissist. The day this woman has her karma, will be a good day. I hope she is arrested for those pills, she technically drug dealed to chloe

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Apparently she’d had to sign something to say no one would be visiting or staying. Think she just said that so she didn’t have to offer Kiki 🤣

Reactions: 5
Kiki as a dog to help with her mental health and ms wtf but just gift her today cos she’ll be fine tommorow because her cost of living payment will go in her bank tommorow she’s just a liar like Katie

• Haha
Kiki as a dog to help with her mental health and ms wtf but just gift her today cos she’ll be fine tommorow because her cost of living payment will go in her bank tommorow she’s just a liar like Katie
Wow!! It's utter BS isn't it?

Reactions: 1
3 hours later and Kiki is still in her car with her kids talking about sleeping in the car. Smoking in the car with the children smoke everywhere. I have screen recordings it’s disgusting. Terrible parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
3 hours later and Kiki is still in her car with her kids talking about sleeping in the car. Smoking in the car with the children smoke everywhere. I have screen recordings it’s disgusting. Terrible parents.
What is it with these mothers!!

Reactions: 3
That’s why Kiki was saying Katie’s a good mum because they’re all the same claiming disability for themselves and their children yet still want gifts and everything for free the children will have no work ethics whatsoever and think it’s normal to sit on tiktok all day begging, having multiple relationships and being compulsive liars

• Heart
KB is a vile human being only cares about number 1, gets vulnerable women by love bombing them and promising she will help them then plies them with pills, plays the victim and bullies them into backing down. She always has new friends the only one that has been around forever is that Kelly who must be a few sandwiches short of a picnic because she clearly is in love with KB, god only knows why, I don't know who would want to go near that crusty beef taco. KB strings her along constantly got her to lie for her, I bet she could tell a few tales about her. If SS are already involved not sure how they would feel about her bringing an addict into her house to detox?

I’m confused (sorry if it’s been mentioned) but why has she left her home and staying with other people or b&bs since her and Chloe fell out? It’s not the first time she’s done this either