Katie Bailey #12 raggedy tragedy, lies out her mouth, claims she’s a victim when things go south

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie picks and chooses when her so called bpd effects her and she gets over a episode really quick especially when she’s getting gifted I really wish karma would get her because she seems to think she’s untouchable, and the eldest grandad who Katie called dad 😂😂😂 should of stepped in as a grandparent he should be ashamed he knows exactly what she’s like and as allowed this to happen, also all these women who’ve said how bad she is with the boys should have informed SS aswell, she’s a sick, dangerous individual
The exes have done. I made a couple of reports too. However she just works with them. Knows how to play the system.
---
Police also been informed, however she avoids them. Goes into hiding etc. She is an evil manipulative cow.

Reactions: 2
Pregablin. Wow!!!
---

Bet they have been reported by katies minions.
Well katie did say last night to mass report anything chloe put up.
Be nice if hannah came forward to back chloe up. How people fall for her crap when there's been others saying the same things as chloe

Reactions: 5
Well katie did say last night to mass report anything chloe put up.
Be nice if hannah came forward to back chloe up. How people fall for her crap when there's been others saying the same things as chloe
I am hoping too and maybe linda.

Reactions: 4
Every video I see of Katie’s I’m just gonna keep reporting probaly nothing will happen but it will make me feel better 😂😂 also new video playing mum of the year 😂😂 she’s a absolute bellend I’d really love to see her in person

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I see the video has gone from the back up account too now. Chloe is clearly vulnerable with her substance misuse issues and losing her daughter. Katie is an abusive predator. She does this time and time again.
In the last year or so she’s had things with Hannah, Chloe - twice, Kim - twice and didn’t she have a thing with that really young girl Paige too? She’s always the victim 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
I see the video has gone from the back up account too now. Chloe is clearly vulnerable with his substance misuse issues and losing her daughter. Katie is an abusive predator. She does this time and time again.
In the last year or so she’s had things with Hannah, Chloe - twice, Kim - twice and didn’t she have a thing with that really young girl Paige too? She’s always the victim 🙄
Kirsty too. Nearly D, but had problems with her. Funny how she went out today.
---
Every video I see of Katie’s I’m just gonna keep reporting probaly nothing will happen but it will make me feel better 😂😂 also new video playing mum of the year 😂😂 she’s a absolute bellend I’d really love to see her in person
I am going to do the same and when she goes live.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thought beggy was goin to London today to get passport cuz they are goin on a secret trip… how was she supposed to fly to Ireland if she was short a passport..

• Haha
It is absolutely not on, how can they not see what's going on.
She is very manipulative. I would imagine she is the master of disguised compliance and I think it would take a very astute worker to see beyond her bullshit. Having said that she makes reference to her social worker so it does seem like there is an open case. Thresholds are high so they must have concerns or she wouldn’t have a social worker.

It is absolutely not on, how can they not see what's going on.
Thing is you've got to look at how clever she is to convince these women into her life and then do all sorts to them where they hit rock bottom and end up taking more pills than they usually would, so I'm sure she puts on a good show for ss and they're falling for it too.
This is where all these women katie has messed with need to get together and get her done for what she's doing not only to them but her boys too
Edit before it's too late and someone ends up dead cos of her actions as I'm sure it will happen one day

• Heart
She is very manipulative. I would imagine she is the master of disguised compliance and I think it would take a very astute worker to see beyond her bullshit. Having said that she makes reference to her social worker so it does seem like there is an open case. Thresholds are high so they must have concerns or she wouldn’t have a social worker.
Yes very true.
---
Thing is you've got to look at how clever she is to convince these women into her life and then do all sorts to them where they hit rock bottom and end up taking more pills than they usually would, so I'm sure she puts on a good show for ss and they're falling for it too.
This is where all these women katie has messed with need to get together and get her done for what she's doing not only to them but her boys too
Well said. I think chloe will take it further.

Reactions: 1
She’s on live now getting gifts with her I’m the victim again and her enabler saying Katie only lied about Chloe being clean cos she was a good friend no she lied so she looked like the Good Samaritan yet again

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She said I can't stop people gifting me, err yeah you can turn your gifts off, you muppet

• Heart