Katie Bailey #12 raggedy tragedy, lies out her mouth, claims she’s a victim when things go south

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she show everyone a video of H off her face to the world. Didn't fall out my arse. All the crap about staying single within two minutes she's back with her vulnerable ex, another disaster waiting to happen
Yes she did.. it’s disgusting wat people forget when it comes to Katie.
On another note,has Linda and Charlie now broke up?

Reactions: 2
They two are always on and off they need to get a grip for the sake of the children if it’s not working be done with it
Yeah I like linda but I can imagine she sulks a bit if chaz doesn't go visit at the weekends. Wonder what happened to all that money she got to be able to move in with chaz, she was saying last night she's in debt and bailiffs will be knocking soon.

Yeah I like linda but I can imagine she sulks a bit if chaz doesn't go visit at the weekends. Wonder what happened to all that money she got to be able to move in with chaz, she was saying last night she's in debt and bailiffs will be knocking soon.
Yeah she’s never been the best with money, she got a back pay last yesr possibly 2 years and wasted it all as well. Clearly pulling the wool over peoples eyes like just don’t lie about what gift money is going towards if that was for a house deposit then she would of put it away and defo would have found something by now

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s never been the best with money, she got a back pay last yesr possibly 2 years and wasted it all as well. Clearly pulling the wool over peoples eyes like just don’t lie about what gift money is going towards if that was for a house deposit then she would of put it away and defo would have found something by now
I think with what has happened in her past she buys things to make her and her kids happy and isn't good with money. Shame really as she comes across as a nice girl

Reactions: 1

Gotta always pick up the camera and film yourself crying. It’s always the first thing these attention seeking rats do.
I really wish she stop claiming the black guy is her “dad”, as a black person, we don’t claim her.

Reactions: 6

Gotta always pick up the camera and film yourself crying. It’s always the first thing these attention seeking rats do.
I really wish she stop claiming the black guy is her “dad”, as a black person, we don’t claim her.
As a white person we don't claim her either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As a human being we don’t claim her age did this with her cat last year said it was dying got loads of gifts and money sent next day cats fine

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest tik tok 😂 the ex mocking her about her issues but she’s not wrong we know Katie makes a drama out of nothing and sits on live while doing it and what is she doing covering half her face with hoodie 😂

Reactions: 1