Katie Bailey #12 raggedy tragedy, lies out her mouth, claims she’s a victim when things go south

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I though Hannah had a gf and was really happy, why would you go back to someone who makes you miserable.
Katie said they never fell out 🤔 I'm sure hundreds of people witnessed it. Oh well no sympathy for the girl clearly not learnt anything

Reactions: 2
I though Hannah had a gf and was really happy, why would you go back to someone who makes you miserable.
Katie said they never fell out 🤔 I'm sure hundreds of people witnessed it. Oh well no sympathy for the girl clearly not learnt anything
They absolutely did fall out,beggy hung Hanna out to dry and vice versa,saying that the reason Hanna was in hospital was all fake… the money for taxis was lies the ambulance’s called.. all lies

Reactions: 3
I saw her briefly on her other account slagging Eva off lol. Only stayed on for a few minutes. I went and got a drink and some popcorn lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The weird fringe thing and them facial expressions absolutely give me the ick
---
And the missing jay video she posted over a minute long so she gets paid for talking about him - sickening.

Reactions: 2
They absolutely did fall out,beggy hung Hanna out to dry and vice versa,saying that the reason Hanna was in hospital was all fake… the money for taxis was lies the ambulance’s called.. all lies
Didn't she show everyone a video of H off her face to the world. Didn't fall out my arse. All the crap about staying single within two minutes she's back with her vulnerable ex, another disaster waiting to happen

Reactions: 4