Katie & Baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claims the holiday they are on isn’t gifted or an ad but is tagging the hotel ten million times in every single post..... 🤔

I’m all for relaxing on holiday and letting it all hang out but I don’t think the world needs to see her fella in his most relaxing (topless) state every 10mins on Instagram stories. 🙈get the man some bigger shorts - he looks so uncomfortable!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
So looks as though her ‘mental’ health isn’t at its best while away, she’s struggling and doesn’t seem to be enjoying herself. You would think she was alone on holiday? She’s with her hubby and dad? Are they not helping?

So looks as though her ‘mental’ health isn’t at its best while away, she’s struggling and doesn’t seem to be enjoying herself. You would think she was alone on holiday? She’s with her hubby and dad? Are they not helping?
I think she needs to get herself to the Doctor and get some help, be it medication or something else. She doesn’t seem well, and hasn’t since before the youngest was born.
I think it would do her the power of good to just can the whole social media “job” - she’s not in the right frame of mind and it sounds like it’s adding to her mental health issues. Her husband/family need to step in now and help her, turn the camera off and get proper help so she feels better. 🤞🏼

She’s put a post up regarding how she’s feeling low etc and feels guilty about it because she’s on holiday etc.
I know there’s more to it than feeling pressured to have the perfect holiday for content but these Youtubers rinse every last thing. Log out of Instagram and put the vlogging camera down, she’s more likely to relax.

I know there’s more to it than feeling pressured to have the perfect holiday for content but these Youtubers rinse every last thing. Log out of Instagram and put the vlogging camera down, she’s more likely to relax.
Agree. I think for her it’s way deeper than holiday stress but for sure she needs to just stop with the filming/Instagram and just log out. It can’t be helping at all. She just doesn’t seem like a happy girl at all which is sad to see. I really hope her family help her and she gets sorted.

Anyone else find her Instagram really boring?
It’s just constantly random boomerang videos of her kids doing boring stuff (eating a yogurt/playing with a toy/sitting on the floor) or videos of them in the bath.....
She doesn’t seem to do anything other than sit at home with the kids/go to costa with the kids or go on holiday.
🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She hasn't got the brains to think beyond that. She's boring as hell, absolutely no depth to her at all.

Another free holiday! And she couldn’t cope with the last one! Fed up with these people getting so many freebies

Reactions: 4
Another free holiday! And she couldn’t cope with the last one! Fed up with these people getting so many freebies
What a joke.
She practically had a mental breakdown last week on holiday but now is apparently right as rain and going on yet another holiday?!
Or maybe it’s only the holidays she pays for that bring in the anxiety.... 🙄🧐

Another holiday?? How has she got a freebie when hers subs and veiws r shite? I thought they only gifted to people who actually put effort into theirs "vijios" and have decent veiw counts? How are they going to advertise and reach a decent audience when her last "vijio" only got 2.3k veiws?

Another holiday?? How has she got a freebie when hers subs and veiws r shite? I thought they only gifted to people who actually put effort into theirs "vijios" and have decent veiw counts? How are they going to advertise and reach a decent audience when her last "vijio" only got 2.3k veiws?
She’s so dull, completely boring, I have no idea how she’s even still doing you tube etc - it’s Groundhog Day with her - the same content on repeat (Primark haul/what’s in the plane bag/home bargains haul/holiday vlog)
It’s just tit.
She must be getting these free holidays via Channel Mum - there’s no way any holiday company would approach her independently.

Reactions: 1
Why does she CONSTANTLY take photos of her kids in the bath?! Flipping heck, I’ve seen her kids having a bath more times than I’ve seen my own kids have a bath!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't get all these gifted holidays. She has under 12k subscribers? Life with pink princesses are currently on a 2 week gifted holiday to Florida (& she's barely tagged as it ad once but that's a whole other story) and they have 20k subscribers. This whole thing is just absurd!

She actually has about 30k subs
She just doesn't get many views
A small percentage of her subs actually watch her vijos

Reactions: 3